Detention

When I was DENTITION I realized that I never had detention before if it wasn't for my friends. I never had detention so I never knew how detention would be like. I always thought it would be like one of the " wicked witches of the west "( A.K.A. the cafeteria crew) would give us some poisonous frog legged soup. But now I am more mature and now I know it's not that bad, this is a change to help is realized what we did wrong. JK. I'm dying in here. Someone help me. Please.  "EW, there is gum underneath this desk"

If you're wondering why am I dying in detention with my friend ( who are the reason why I'm here. )just let me start from the beginning. So everyone was in Mrs. Monica Holt, Olivia's mom, 3rd period class. Every one just wanted to go to lunch. There was at least 20 more minutes, until lunch. ( B.T.W I am like a witness for everything that happen. ) I watch Piper turn her around , I could tell she was upset about something. I could tell it was serious by the look on her face. I turn around and I see Veronica Dunne . Veronica was Olivia's rival.  I could tell by Piper movement that she was thinking if she should say something.

"Don't turn your head, trust me. OK.  No matter what don't turn your head " Piper said

"Now I have turn my head because of what you said" Olivia said turning her head around.
Olivia got upset when she saw Veronica flirting with Leo . She started trying to make herself seen noticeable. But Leo didn't notice.
She asked her mom/teacher to go use the restroom. Her mom nodded. Olivia went in restrooms with a small book bag.

Before Olivia came back the bell rang. I picked up her book bag and me and Piper went near the bathroom and noticed Olivia fixed herself in the bathroom. 

"What. Why are you guys looking at me like that?"

If payed attention to her outfit she was showing more skin than before and fixed up her makeup. 

"What are you doing ?"Piper asked.

"Calm down, its not like I'm naked on the school."Olivia said.

"You kinda are.  " I said. 

"I just cannot deal with with Veronica. She is just such a slut. "Olivia said. 

"Is this about Veronica or Leo?" Piper said. 

"Let's just go to lunch 

"Dont worry, we are here to naked this happen." Me and Piper said.

Olivia head went up. We went through the cafeteria doors. We sat next to Veronica and Leo. Olivia sat next to Leo. Leo started looking uncomfortable. Veronica and Olivia were both touching ALL over. And they whispered things in his ears. Finally Olivia grabbed his shirt and kiss him which made my eyes bleed. 

"No. No.No. this is not fair. "
Veronica picked up a bowl of
Mac n' cheese and threw it at Olivia. Piper grabbed her plate and blocked the Mac n' cheese.

"Thanks " Olivia said in relief. Piper smiled.
Veronica got angrier and threw a ANOTHER bowl full of food. She missed.

Veronica best friend/Piper rival Peyton List got up on a table and yelled

" Food FIGHT!!!!!" 

People started throwing bowls full of food. Allover the place was kids throwing food. It hot  OK serious even the cafeteria ladies crouch down. Someone threw food at one if the cafeteria ladies.
"My hair !!"

" What hair? " Piper murmured. I laugh. Someone almost hit me with a plate full at my head. Piper pulled under a table.

Billy started throwing anything that met his hands. He even threw a skinny nerd named Steven.

" That hurts. " He said.

Olivia went underneath the table with Leo right next to me and Piper( we were only paying attention to Leo and Olivia ) . She smiled then turned her at him. (Hard to get. I like it)

"Look, its not what you think it is"

Olivia picked up her phone. Olivia turned her phone so we can read the text.

Olivia : (B.T.W i'm not talking to you so I'm texting you ) So what is it then?

Leo: Nothing. U know how Veronica is.

Olivia: but I should know how you are. Just dont speak to me ASSHOLE.

She turned off her phone. And turned her face from Leo who was straight at us.

" Um, so like can you please don't stare at us this makes me, more like us uncomfortable " I whispered. Giving Leo a one of those fake smiles. There was screaming and hollering. All of sudden it went silent. You could hear the heels of someone walking clacking on the floor. It was the principal. SHE IS very strict and she does not play around. Then some kid  had no clue the principal had just walked by, 

" Why did everyone stop. Oh well, i win. " 

This group of boys always mess with him and get him in trouble. The leader of the was named Steven. He was a huge ASSHOLE. He's the worst. But there was a guy in the back named Josh, his sweet,nice and everything wanted from a guy. He was my crush since day 1. Literally we are good friends and know each other since we were 2. Too bad I couldn't get him, he probably has a girlfriend.

"Hey dude its not over, there someone right behind you going to hit you. Here take this bowl of Mac n' Cheese. " Steven said.

Earl listened and of course threw it right at the principal.

"You!!" The principal said pointing at Earl. " Detention for a week"

"WHAT IS GOING ON?" The principal ,Mrs. May Howard, Leo's mom, yelled. "Everyone go clean up !!!" . She walked away to her office picking her hands on her clothes and licking the Mac n' cheese that was thrown to her.

"This school is going down the drain " said my 7th period teacher, Mr. Crawford. He never liked us or really anyone.

Everyone just left the cafeteria with no care in the world of what Ms. Howard said.

" May I please see Kelli Berglund, Olivia Holt, Leo Howard, Piper Curda, Billy Unger, Veronica Dunne and Peyton List to the principal's office. "

We all went to the principal's office without a sound.

"OK I don't know If you guys are dying inside but I am." Piper said. We all nodded.

"So, why do you think Ms. Howard wants us at her her office " I said trying to break our silence.

"Maybe it's because we have detention " Peyton said as we ignored what she said.

We entered the office and there was the principal with a stern but serious, stressed face.

" Holy SHIT " I thought.

TO BE CONTINUED.

********
Thanks for going this far. Thanks a lot. I will finish this part of the book later but real soon. I will be trying my best to make a new book. Sorry for any typos.

♡♡Chelsea.