Chapter 1

Sweaty and satisfied, Raine smiled as she set the alarm on her phone. The redhead next to her was way more skilled than the blonde she had fooled around with just hours ago. Raine fell back onto the pillow and before she knew it, she was asleep.

There was a thick amount of tension the night that Stacy and Raine met on the subway. They had left the underground station and weaved through a street lined with restaurant patios that filled the air with delicious smells.

Raine wasn't quite sure where Stacy was leading them, but she trusted the older woman to know how to get to their destination. Eventually, the pair found themselves making their way through an outdoor skate park.

"Do you... want to try something new?" Stacy slowed her pace and suddenly came to a complete stop by a dim orange streetlight.

Raine spun around and grinned, "Does it include an adventure?" Her eager eyes peered at her through the blue contacts.

"You could say that. Or we can call it a learning experience," Stacy tapped her own chin lightly with an index finger.

"I don't care what we call it. Fuck yeah," Raine bit her lip in apprehension.

Stacy stepped dangerously close and brushed Raine's hair behind her ear. Raine swallowed when she felt Stacy's fingertip graze along the edge of her ear.

"Feel this," Stacy pressed her hips against the younger woman's waist and ran fingers up her sides.

"You can stop me at any time if you change your mind about our little adventure," Stacy continued in a whisper.

An excited shiver ran through Raine's body. There was a part of Raine that told her to stay quiet.

Stacy's wandering eyes paused to evaluate whether or not there was any sign of reluctance on Raine's end, but was relieved to see nothing of the sort. Stacy moved into the exposed neck and pressed her lips against the baby hairs of Raine's soft skin. Raine gasped at the light preciseness of it all and wasn't sure if she was feeling more intimidated or turned on. Raine could hardly stand as the nails eventually trailed dangerously close to her crotch in the middle of the city's park.

"Do you know what I hate about this new trend of skinny jeans?" a flicker of excitement flashed in Stacy eyes.

"What?" Raine looked around quickly to see if anyone was around the poorly lit park.

"They are annoying to take off," Stacy unbuttoned the jeans and stared at her with ravaging eyes,"Can I pull them down?"

"Y-yes," Raine trembled.

Raine was nervous, afraid, and excited at the same time. She had no idea what she had agreed to, but within a split second, Raine's legs were exposed to the warm breeze. She let out a small gasp that turned into a nervous smile.

"Have I got plans for you..." Stacy smirked.

Raine leaned in for a kiss but Stacy was too fast. Before she knew it, Stacy had snuck behind her and bent her over one of the many railings in the park. The dampness between her legs was met with a cold breeze. Raine was completely exposed. Stacy's warm hand pushed her butt cheeks higher into the air. Stacy's touch was starving her and she needed more.

A flood of thoughts crashed into Raine's mind... Is anyone around? What if some asshole taking a video of this on their phone? What if someone's watching? What if - oh fuck that feels so good.

Two of Stacy's fingers had found her pulsing bud. Raine bit her lower lip. She felt like she was going to spasm and have a panic attack at the same time, but this was soon taken over by the adrenaline of possibly getting caught and the thought of getting away with things that were so forbidden in public.