Chapter 1

POV//Madison

"I'm sorry. I think you need to leave." Niall said to me turning away.

"Niall... p-please." I said staring to tear up. "I miss you."

"Well I don't miss you! Leave now!" He said yelling at me.

All of the sudden I shot out of bed. I was sweating and crying. Ugh not again. I have too many bad dreams about Niall...

I look at the clock "6:15"
Great have to get up for school.

My name is Madison Jennings. Some of you might have heard of me from Niall Horan when he was on X-Factor. He was my best friend. Notice I said WAS.

Niall has completely forgot about me ever since he became famous. My life has been a disaster without him.

Before he left I was known as Madison Jennings: The popular, gorgeous, athletic girl that was always with Niall Horan. We were never seen apart.

Now I'm know as, Madison...: Loser, quiet, & friendless.

I get up from my bed and walk to my bathroom and take a shower. My shower lasted a lot longer than usual because all I could think about was my dream. I miss him so much.

I got out and went to my closet to pick out clothes. Jeans and a hoodie with a pair of Uggs. That's the type of stuff I wear most days.

I walked down stairs to the kitchen where my mum was making breakfast.

"Good morning sweetie." my mum said as I made my way from the stairs to the kitchen.

"Morning mum." I sighed

Only a week left of my senior year and I'll finally be free.

"I'm going to head to school. Bye love you."

"Love you too!" she called out as I walked out the door.

I got in my Hummer and plugged my phone into the auxiliary cord. I played my one direction playlist. I always love listening to Nialls part in the songs. It reminds me of when he would sing for me when I was sad.

Before I knew it I was at school.

I got out of the car, locked it, and headed towards the building I dreaded.

I walked into school not making eye contact with anyone and went strait to my locker then to class.

Everyone thinks I'm a loser and I'm weird because I don't talk.

I lost all of my friends because they told me I was being ridiculous and needed to get over Niall, but I couldn't. So they left me.

The last thing my "best friend" Savannah said to me was "Come find us when you've grown up a bit."

That put even more stress in my life. I didn't have Niall to talk to and I didn't have Savannah to talk to. I was all alone.

Before I knew it the school day was over and I was headed back home.

As soon as I got home I went upstairs to my room and fell asleep listening to the up all night album.

Once I woke up I did my homework then went downstairs to eat dinner my mum made me. She tried asking me about school and softball but I paid no attention at all.

Finally I blurted out what I've been wanting to say.

"Mum I want to go see Niall."

"That would be lovely dear. When?"

"Well... I would have to leave tomorrow morning to catch the flight to Manchester for his last concert in the UK."

"Darling you'll miss your last day of school and your graduation." Mum said frowning.

"I hate school anyway. I'll be glad to be away and I honestly don't mind."

"Well if that's what you want to do, then go for it."

"So you're saying I can go?" I said smiling

"Of course love!" she said hugging me

"Thank you so much Mum. I'm going to pack!"

I ran up stairs smiling. That was something I hadn't done in a long time.

I packed my bag and got in my bed still smiling. Just as I was about to close my eyes fear set in. What if he doesn't want me there. What if he doesn't miss me and that's why he hasn't even tried to come see me.

And then once again. I cried myself to sleep in fear that my best friend hated me.