Chapter1:New girl in town

My name Is Keri I'm so very fly oh my it's a little bit scary boys wanna marry lookin at my dairy and you can stare but if touch it I'm a berry prett-

I wake up to Keri Hilson-Pretty girl rock comin from my Phone I luv that song well anywhoo let me introduce myself I'm Kataleena Lunae Storm I'm 15 years old with the body of a 25 year old at least that's what my mom say because my it's shaped like a coka cola bottle so today is my first day in a new school believe it or not I'm a senior I was skipped a few grade thanks to being a genius don't get me wrong I'm not a nerd but I'm not popular either I'm what you call a in between I swing my legs off the bed and go into my bathroom and undress and get in the shower after 15 minutes I get out grab a towel and wrap it around my body and go to my walk in closet and grab a pair of shorts and black shirt with my Nike wedges (outfit in mm) I get dressed and go downstairs to see my little sister and brother and big sisters and my 2 kids no they're not mine I adopted them when we found them on our porch and as for my sisters and brother I have one brother Henry he's 7 and you have Lily she's 6 the youngest of the group and Sara she's 18 the oldest then there's Maggie and Maddie they are twins they're 16 and my 2 angels Gabriel and Micheal I know i know why those name's well like I said my 2 angels plus they're twins they look alike but they're hair and eye's are different Gabriel has Blue green like eye's and black hair while Michael got hazel with a speck of green with a dirty blonde hair but any way they're 3 years old and adorable as I walk in they come running up to me.

"Dood Mornin Mama"They say In union yea they do that a lot.

"Good mornin baby's"I say as they hug my legs"y'all ready for kindergarten"i ask.

"Yes"they say in union once again.

"Ok let's go see you at school girls come on Lily and Henry I'll drop y'all off"I say grabbing the keys to my pink and purple bugatti yeah we're rich I'm rich because my real parents left me buildings all over the world yeah I'm an orphan and my foster parents are rich because my dad owns a recording studio and my mom is a fashion designer so yeah we're really rich I drop the kids off at school and head to school myself as I pull up in the school parkin lot and park I'm about 5 minutes late I walk in and head to the office the halls are empty I walk in the office to the desk and there go a lady no older than 25 years old.

"Hi you must be Kataleena Storm"she ask as she look up from her computer.

"Yes that's me"I say back.

"Good so here's your schedule"she said.

"Thanks by the way can I have a tarty slip because I had to drop my kids off at kindergarten and my little brother and sister off at elementary"I tell her.

"Sure here you go and have a good day"she says while handing me the slip.

"Thank you and you to"I say walkin out of the office I look at my schedule.

Math
Science
Chemistry
Lunch
Free period
Gym
Art
History

Ugh math I hate math math has never been my favorite subject I may be a genius but that doesn't mean I like math can barely stand school but I got 2 kids to think about so I need my education so I can finish school and have a career for my baby's as I reach blah math class I walk in the teacher looks up from the stacks of papers on his desk and look at me.

"May I help you?"he ask and now everyone's eyes are on me like damn mind your own business.

"Umm yeah I'm Kataleena"I say to the teacher.