DONT SAY A WORD

Hey so I finished this redo so yeah.
——————————————————

          A bright light was shining in Yata's closed eyes making him squirm, he groaned in pain as he moved his sore over on to his chest and for some reason he felt like something was being crushed under his weight and not only that but hair was in his face blocking his view.

"Wha the hell??" He groaned, with a sigh he carefully moved again to where his feet were hanging off the side just barely touching the wood floor, he stretched his toes downwards but just grazed it, scooting down a little and his toes were finally resting on it.

        'I reached it, ha I'm not short' He thought proud of his sleepy body, he turned his head and opened his eyes for the first time this morning, the happiness he felt from his little achievement was squashed when he saw the body length mirror in the corner of the room just standing there mocking him.

With a groan Yata slowly pushed himself to stand, the freshly received wound stretched under his movements. But something else was on his mind like why did he feel a bit top heavy not only that but his pants kept sliding down along with his boxers, which irritated him.

          He maneuvered himself so he was facing the mirror but when he moved his hair the face he saw was not his, he was sure of it because last he checked he was not a girl. His pants and boxers were held in his hand to keep them up until his grip loosened and they dropped, they pooled around his ankles and his mouth hung open.

He looked at his new figure and shakily ran his hands over his body just to make sure he wasn't dreaming he now had, smooth legs, slightly wider hips along with his new bubble butt, the hourglass figure he now had and the curves at his waste, he was scared to look and feel higher but with a deep breath he did. Yata's face burned when his cold hands cupped his new breasts.
The teen let out an ear piercing scream as he ran down stairs not noticing or caring that he was only in his baggy shirt that now was hanging slightly off his left shoulder.

         The guys were having a normal day at Homera until they heard a girls scream, Anna was out with Tatara and Mikoto other than her they didn't have any other girls. Bando looked at Eric with a questioning glance.

"You herd that too right?"

Eric didn't even get a chance to answer when a girl that had to just be 5 foot stood at the bottom of the stairs.

"What is this chick doing in Yata's shirt?"

"More importantly where's her pants?"

"BECAUSE I AM YATA YOU IDIOT! WERES TATARA HE NEEDS TO FIX THIS! AND THAT DOSN'T MATTER RIGHT NOW!"

Yata had his hands in tight fists to the sides of him, just seething in rage. Eric moved out of the seat he was in and sauntered over towards Yata, he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and looked at her with a smirk. (I'm going to refer to Yata as a she now)

"I guess that since your a girl now you're not in charge anymore and your weaker now isn't that right? But I will say you're pretty for a Chihuahua." He leaned over so he could whisper in her ear "oh and you might not of noticed but you have nothing hiding anything other then that shirt".

        That was the last straw, Misaki grabbed his wrist in a bruising grip and flipped him over her shoulder. She sat on his back with his arms bent backwards, and with every taunt he said she pulled harder.

Outside the three that were returning could hear Eric's pained wail, stoping in their tracks the two adults looked at each other one with a curious and worried expression and the other not giving anything away. Tatara swung open the door to find a short girl kicking the shit out of Eric who was on the ground cradling his right arm, but what he really wasn't expecting was when Mikoto and Anna arrived next to him the wind picked up and decided that it wanted to give all the guys that were in the room a heart attack by lifting up the baggy shirt that practically swallowed the girl.

Mikoto's eyes widened slightly and face pinked quickly yet subtly covered Anna and Tatara's eyes. If Yata wasn't pissed off before she sure as hell was now, as fast as her hands could move pulled the shirt back down.

"WHAT THE HELL! WHAT DID I DO TO MAKE THE UNIVERSE WANT TO SHIT ON MY LIFE?!" She screamed.

        Izumo came to a blockade of the three that were still in the doorway, clearing his throat loudly to get his kings attention, luckily it made him turn his head to be able to glance at him.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

With that everyone moved into the bar.
Izumo looked at the fuming girl with a curious look. "Now I'm guessing your Yata correct?" He received a glare and a pout. "I'll take that as a yes. I'm also guessing you don't know how this happened?" She gave a tight nod.

"Well it looks like you're in a tight spot huh Yata "

He looked down at the guys that had resumed trading money then down at Kamamoto who was looking at Eric's arm, it didn't take a genius to figure out what happened especially if Misaki was in the mix. He wasn't the only one that was watching the exchange. The skateboarder stomped over to the bar were Izumo was cleaning glasses, before she could sit down Mr Kusanagi's voice stopped the teen.

"Yata before you sit on anything please put pants on or underwear"
Yata's face turned red in embarrassment.

"I can't they keep sliding off"

She mumbled under her breath, the bartender waved his hand signaling her to go, with a sigh the teen matched up the stairs. When she returned she had a tight hold on the rim of her pants, Izumo looked at her then glanced at their King who was walking towards them he bent down in front of a startled Misaki. Tearing the rim of her shirt, to tie the pants up.
The teen shivered at the mans unnaturally warm touch as his fingers brushed against her lower abdomen, Izumo pick up his phone to call a certain someone.

"Who you calling?"

Bandō asked from his place next to the coffee table

"Well we can't have Misaki waking around like some prostitute so I'm calling someone who can take her shopping."

"But he- uh she.."

Before Bandō could finish Yata screeched.

"DON'T CALL ME MISAKI! ALSO IM SILL A GUY JUST BECAUSE I LOOK DIFFERENT DON'T MEAN A THING!"

A knock on the door caught everyone's attention 'Well that was fast' Izumo moved to opened the door, Seri was standing at the entrance of the bar.
'Oh fuck me' was the only thing Yata could think.
—————————————————
Well this is longer than the others so I hope this is a good make up for taking so long on updating hope you joy it