The basics

I sat outside near the landfill. The air was dense with storm clouds gathering in the sky with no hint of sunshine. I was bored as I sat on a gravestone. I was not in the right dimension, nor the right time. This was the dimension of the gorillaz. Here they are real human beings, unlike the holographic images they preform as in my dimension. I come from the mother spot. Dimension 127.0 0.1 This Is where all dimensions are formed, It is the dimension you are from my dear reader, the dimension where damon and jamie created the dimension 2323. 0 0.1 by creating the story of gorillaz. Not just gorillaz to, j.k Rowling created dimension 1189.0 01 by creating the harry potter stories, nintendo made dimension 223.0 0.1 for mario bros, and dimension 333.0 0.1 for legend of zelda. So basicly by creating a story, you also create a whole new dimension, if its o.k by the media council of course. The media council is basicly a group of people who all they do is search for new media. well, they might not all be people but you get the point. There are also dimension travelers. The most famous group was called the Knights of the Dawn. I was one of them . somehow we got separated and the members either lost memory of k.o.d or went insane. I was the ony one who stayed o.k. We were a band and we all had special powers that we had picked up from different dimensions. oh yeah, If you travel enough there can be 24 different yous in 24 different dimensions at one time. This means you can be different ages at one time to.

" well tha' explains a lot" said a voice behind me.

"uhhhh" I stammered staring into the eyes of murdoc

" ya said that out loud"

"oh" I blushed, well my face dosen't really turn colors, but I looked embarassed any way . 

the sky rumbled and it started to sprinkle. 

"lets go inside , and btw, why did you come all the way out into the landfill to look for me?"

" err, I, we, we needed to record with you"

"OHHH SHURE" I said as murdoc blushed. 

I had been hired for the gorillaz as a stage manager and during the interveiw I had showed them that I could sing very well and play multiple instruments. during the interveiw I had been attacked by some noobs from the dimension 456.0.0.1 and I had used my avatar powers (the last airbender), my wand (harry potter) and my bass canon (a certain scientific railgun. level 6)* after showing that a 12 year old at that time could protect the gorillaz, play instruents and sing I was hired. ( in this dimension my age is 25 but my age in the mother spot is 12 so in any dimension I can appear 12 or an other chosen age) 

We walked up back to the studios as it began to rain harder. soon it was pouring (for we were walking very slowly ) we began to run faster and faster till murdoc slipped on his swank ass 2 inch cuban heels and fell face first in the mud.

" hey muds, fall in the mud? I laughed at him, making the lamest name joke ever. He flipped me of and began to catch up. I was almost at the door when he purposedly tripped me. we both started to "playfully" fight around in the mud having some sort of wrestling compitition. when we stopped to catch our breath I saw the dirt on his face and he saw the dirt on mine. we both started to giggle uncontrolaby (well, I did. he did that weird chuckle thing). Then my mind when black.

There was a scream and a young boy ran out of a house on  brick road. The boy ran up to the nearest tree and scrambled up  it.

 "murdoc ?" I said "what happened this time?" the boy looked at me with tears rolling down his cheeks. 

" i's nofing el' i's nofing".

 My dream/ flashback thingy was interuppted when murdoc shook my sholders "el?" "huh?" i responded. The studio door creaked open and russel stood behind it.

 " get inside befo-" 

he stopped when he saw the adults (and the sexual position they were in ) in front of him. 

"look its not what you think it is" I said. 

"it better not be now get yo sorry asses inside , we got a song to make."

this is really cheesy but whatever.