Jeff the Killer: Irony (One Shot)

Disclaimer

I do not own the image that I used as a cover for this. Also, I don't own Jeff the Killer.

MaraWay

Warning: Offensive.

~

"Jeff is totally hot." I slapped my best friend Cassie on the back.

Cassie, who was busy watching One Direction's music videos on her laptop, just rolled her eyes.

"What?" I laughed. "It's true. Compare One D to Jeff! They got nothing on him. Jeff is so hot."

Cassie glared at me. "Jeff is a psycho killer, Friz. Jeff is not hot."

"You'll regret your words," I whispered, leaning closer to her ear.

She gave me a disgusted look and pushed me off the couch, making me land on my butt.

"You're crazy," she huffed, picking up the bowl of popcorn and handing it to me. "Refill this so I won't hate you."

I grabbed the bowl and stood up, sticking my tongue out at her. Then I marched my way into the kitchen to get us more popcorn.

I firmly believed that Jeff's insanity made him hot. I'd read about him and I knew he kills and everything; but he had a lot of fangirls, including me. He was my addiction.

Would I ever get a chance to say hi to him without me getting stabbed to death? Would that be even possible?

I mean, he's not real. Right?

After refilling the bowl, I went back to the living room. When I got there, Cassie was not there anymore. Her laptop was still on the couch, playing a random One Direction video; but she was nowhere in sight.

"Cassie?" I called out, pausing the video.

Seeing no trace of her, I sat on the couch and turned on the television. I was lucky the channel was playing a horror movie. I got myself in a comfortable position and focused on watching the flick.

After thirty minutes, there was still no sign of Cassie. Her absence was starting to worry me. I knew she hadn't left yet. She would never leave without telling me. And she would definitely not leave without bringing her laptop with her.

All of a sudden, I felt a burning sensation behind my neck like someone was watching me.

What the heck?

I shifted uneasily in my seat and tried to ignore the feeling. Maybe the horror flick was just getting on me. Maybe it was just Cassie playing on me.

"Fudge you, Cassie! Don't scare me!" I bellowed.

There was no response, so I just shrugged off the feeling and continued on watching.

My attention was averted from the movie when I heard a crash from upstairs. Adrenaline kicking up, I set the bowl of popcorn down and followed the source of the sound—which came from my room.

Without hesitation, I opened the door and turned the lights on only to be welcomed by a horrible sight.

Cassie was on my bed, lying lifelessly with her throat cut open. Her blood stained my bed sheets and even made a little pool on the floor.

Tears threatened to spill out of my eyes; but I held them back until I was already out of the room.

That's when I ran into someone. I slowly looked up and saw a very pale face, smiling down at me. He had a smile on his face that looked unnaturally wide. His eyes were ringed with black and were wide and unblinking.

No way.

I studied him more closely. He had an uneven black hair. He was wearing a bloody white hoodie and black dress pants. I wasn't imagining it. He was real. He was Jeff the Killer.

My thoughts of fangirling around him suddenly melted away. My thoughts of him being hot quickly slipped away. He was beyond creepy.

"Hello, Friz," he greeted in a raspy voice, his creepy grin never leaving his white face.

"H—hi, Jeff," I managed to say without removing my stare from his face. Little did I know that my fangirl side had already taken over. "You are so . . . smexy." I quickly covered my mouth with my hand.

Jeff arched a brow, obviously taken aback by my response.

"Yes, you really are sexy and hot," I added.

Goddamn it, Friz. Stop that.

"And you are so . . . kinky," I said, grabbing him by his hoodie.

Jeff's already-wide-opened eyes seemed to widen more. "What?"

I curled my arms around his neck and grabbed his hair, pulling him down until our noses met.

"You are so adorable." I bit my lower lip.

Jeff swallowed. He was not as aggressive as I thought he was. Maybe I still had a chance.

"You're mine now, Jeff," I declared.

He tried to pull away; but I pressed myself tightly against him, never wanting to let go.

"What are you doing?" he asked, panic rising in his voice. "You're supposed to be scared of me."

"But I'm not scared of you!" I hugged him. "I really, really want you!"

"What?"

Without a warning, I copped his face and crashed my lips against his. He wasn't responding, so I pushed my tongue into the slit of his mouth, forcing him to open up. He tasted like blood; but I didn't care.

It hadn't been that long before his hands went around my waist, pressing me tighter against him. He let out a groan that really turned me on.

Bam! I am hell sure that this is what every fan girl dreams of. Suck on that, bitch!

Gathering all my strength, I pushed Jeff to the wall. I didn't care about Cassie anymore. We all knew that she's just a filler in this story.

My lips roamed down to his neck and stopped on that particular part that made him tremble. I sucked on that part of his neck, making him groan.

"Do you know how long I've waited for this?" I whispered, panting. "You can't guess, can you?"

I went back on kissing his lips, running my tongue along the slits of his mouth. I grabbed his hair tighter, making him groan louder.

God, this guy is so sexy.

His hand went under my shirt and roamed on my back, resulting to me moaning louder than I thought I could. It only added more ecstasy to my already euphoric state.

He's a damn good kisser, I must say.

"Jeff, you are really awesome," I breathed, feeling his perfectly flat stomach under his hoodie. "Take me with you, please?"

He stopped and stared at me. "Why?"

"Because I want to be with you, you bastard," I said through gritted teeth.

He grinned. "But I don't want to be with you."

Next thing I knew, his knife was already impaled into my chest.

"Slut," he whispered as he slowly backed away.

All I could do was stare at him as he disappeared into the darkness.

What an irony. I'd forgotten that he was a killer.

~

BURN! XD