I once had a friend.

I once had a friend, a true one, a loving one, a caring one. 

A friend who would always be there for me whenever I felt like talking. A friend I could trust with my whole life. 

You know those friends that people mistake for siblings or relatives? yeah, we were so close to this. We were so close that people often asked if we were sisters. But we used to give each other a look, laugh and say "no, we're best friends." The truth is we were more than sisters.  

I miss everything we used to do together. I miss those summer nights when we used to sit and talk, imaging how each one would look on her wedding. She being my maid of honor and me being hers. I've never thought that one day, the memories were just what would remain. Yes the memories, all those memories we shared. Those phone calls in which we used to laugh till we were out of breath. Those nicknames we gave people so nobody would get a clue who we were gossiping about. Those photos at which I constantly stare wishing that things were still the same, wishing I could go back in time and relive those moments, feel those feelings again. Whenever I look at those photos which I still have on my phone, I find myself smiling, yet a smile of saddness. I am sad. Yes I admit it, I am sad because those things had to end, those things are over, and would never come back again. If only things didn't have to end! 

Those warm and sweet smiles which are now replaced with evil ones. 

All it took was one look for one to understand what the other wanted to say. Looks, that's just how we used to communicate.Those looks which are now replaced with despising ones. God I miss all of these things!

I miss how I used to call her when I was having a bad day, and she would know what exactly to say just to cheer me up. 

I guess I forgot how it felt to have someone who you can trust with everything, someone who you can trust with your life, someone who would never think about backstabbing or even betraying you. But I'm sure this feeling is worth it, I'm sure it's worth anything in this world. And I would give everything in life to have this feeling back.