Prologue

She's Angel, Angel Joy Dime.

An "ANGEL" that is always feels Joyful and a Dime piece.

She's eighteen year old girl who is living alone by herself.

A simple life is what she have.
But all will change because of her job, a dreamed-of job. A maid, an over all maid. Just a maid? Nope. Just like what I said earlier, it's a dreamed-of Job. Crazy fangirls do wanted to be in her position. It's not just being a maid on someone unknown. But instead, it's SVT. Maid for Seventeen.

Angel falls for him, for Jeon Wonwoo. And he falls for her. MUTUAL feelings for short. However, being mutual doesn't matters these days. The people around them are the absolute hindrance between them.

The one side, fight the love and relationship, but the other side gave up so easy.

She cope everything up even to the hardest point. She manage to endure each situation.

But, perhaps, its still not enough.

'Gold Digger' is the term.

An angel can be changed into devil, joy into sorrow.

Does this love can change this contrastness that happens in her life? How love can change her stoned-heart?

What if everything will turn upside-down? Will they stand to love eachother even they are both in pain? Hurting eachother at the same time loving each hearts too.

Possible.

"I will still love you even if it hurts"

A story written by IMHISBLACKPEARL

A 'JEON WONWOO AND YOU' STORY

Cover is mine too.

-----
(Warning before reading: Please could you bear with my very wild imaginations and inventions, this is JUST a fanfic okay? :) Gomawo)