Chapter 2

************ Hey guys hope you like the chapter!! I know this chapter is short I had to rush because of the hurrican coming!! **************************

I walked out of the mansion, and through the topiary garden, to the street. It was a very cloudy day, the sun struggled to shine it's bright rays on the sleepy town of New Chester. I breathe in the fresh air and skip to the sidewalk.

Immediately something catches my eyes. A shadowy figure sits inside a back car, holding what look to be a pair of binoculars to his face. I stare intently at the figure, he notices my staring and pulls off in his black car. I watch as the car disappears in the distance. " That was weird." I shake of the thought and continue on my trek to school.

***

I arrive at the glass doors of Chester High. There were still kids waiting outside the school so I still had time to make it to class. I rush into school and walk to my locker. My sneakers squeaked with every step I took.

The cheerleaders were gathered in the hallway, passing out invitations to their stupid party. The bunch of brain dead cheerleaders, in skippy uniforms, summersault and backflips their way over to me. I might be able to respect the cheerleaders, if my bitchy stepsister wasn't one of them.

A blonde girl, wearing her hair in a ponytail steps closer to me. I knew exactly who she was. Her name was Stephanie and was Bethany's only competition "Your name's Canny right?"

I roll my eyes and walk to my locker pushing through the Barbies. Stephanie follows me, she leans against my locker to prevent me from opening it.

" Lister loser, we're giving you a invitation to the best party of the year! So tell us your freakin name!!" She pauses waiting for my answer.

" My name is Cya." I replied, hoping she would leave me alone.

" Cya? Are you sure it's not Can, you look more like a can." The blonde girl laughs, on que the rest of the cheerleading squad giggles.

" Hey girls!! How is my squad going?" A familiar voice shouts.

Oh please don't let it be....

" Bethany!!" The whole squad yells rushing over to her except Stephanie. The Barbies were creating a indestructible cheer circle. If you did get through it, you'd be coughing of up blonde hairballs for a week.

Stephanie stared at me, with her beady ice cold eyes. " Uh can I get to my locker now?" I ask. Stephanie crosses her arms but does not move. The cheer circle broke up and made their over to Stephanie and me, with Bethany in the lead.

" Ohh look what the garbage truck brought in, a disgusting piece of reject trash. That belongs in the dump." Bethany sneers

" What do you want?" I ask, narrowing my eyes at her

" To invite you to my party of course!!" Bethany grins.

" Why?" I question her.

" I'm so sorry for the way I acted this morning, so I wanted to make it up to you!!" She smiles, the cheerleaders began to giggle. Apparently they knew something I didn't.

" You sorry, that's like saying oil will mix with water." I laughed, but the cheerleaders are defiantly brain dead, they stood there with a puzzled look on their face.

" Whatever freak- I mean dearest sister" Bethany says, wearing a crooked smile on her face. The cheerleaders giggles grew into full blown laughter. " Come on girls, we've got invitations to pass out!" the Barbies disappeared in the crowd of kids.

I finally got to my locker put in the combination. I grab my stuff and ran off to 1st period.

**

School went by quickly, though P.E. made me so sore, mentally and physicaly. Bethany and her squad were completly oblivious of me and while we were doing our laps, Stephanie and all her blonde headed glory ran right into me and didn't even bothered to look at me. After the torture I crawled to 6th a bruise the size of Texas on my arm.

As I was walking home from school I noticed the same black car I saw this morning. I hid behind the neighbors bushes and began watching the car. A plump man got out the car, and went into the trunk of the car. Another man, this one was skinny and very tall, got out the driver's seat and walked to the trunk then stood next to the plump man. I watched the two men talk for a while, the the plump man grabbed something out of the trunk and handed it to another person. The person was standing behind the plump man so I didn't get a good look at him.

The plump man and the skinny man start to get back back into the car. But where was that other person, he had disappeared somewhere. The driver revved the engine and speeded down the street. I stood up and looked around, still no sign of the disappearing dude. I sigh and walk towards the mansion.