The cuts that got deeper

As the blade came in contact with her skin, the blood trickled down like a river on her left wrist. Tia's face screwed up in pain, but it felt good, a release from everything bad that's happened that day. Today it was the bullying. 3 girls all with strangely connected names: Rose,Rosy and Rosa, not twins or anything. they became friends in year 7 when they had to get in alphabetical order for a tutor lesson. the bullied her because they knew, knew the problems she faced at home. the anorexia, the self harming, her parents divorcing. they knew it all, and the thing was: Tia didn't know why. 

Tia was thinking so much about how her day had gone she didn't realise herself cut her wrist three more times and the blood was starting to run out of control. she ran to the bathroom and grabbed some toilet roll, on the landing she ran into her older sister, Emily. "What the heck have you done to your wrist?" Emily asked, it sounded caring but horrible at the same time. "oh i just cut it doing science homework..." Tia lied. "whats the homework? see how self harm feels?!" Emily screeched laughing as she went into her own room a little up the hall. Tia flinched, Emily sounded like Rose, Rosy and Rosa. 

Tia's mum and dad weren't home so she risked running downstairs to get some plasters. she ran as fast as the could, up then down again. she went back to her room to place the plasters on her torn up wrists, this time the cuts were bigger, bloodier and deeper...

the plasters weren't helping, the blood was seeping through the cotton and toilet roll. Tia started to feel woozy, she was loosing so much blood this couldn't be normal. she tried to blot it out, running back and forth from the bathroom with toilet roll trailing behind her. it still wasn't working and Tia was getting worried so she went to knock on Emily's door. "who ever it is go away!" Emily shouted out over her pop music playing loud in her room. "Emily this is serious help!" "i don't care you little attention seeker!" "Emily those cuts there really deep and wont stop bleeding!" "drop dead attention seeker!" Emily replied turning her music up louder. 

"Emily help, help i cant breathe! i feel really-" Tia never got to finish her sentence, as she died. there in front of her sisters door...

as you can imagine Emily's shock, sadness and guilt. it was 6 weeks after tia's death that Emily admitted to not helping her and telling her to drop dead to her parents. Emily felt like this was all her felt and it gave her so much guilt she took her own life, to be with her sister. 

Their parents were distraught so created a campaign. "don't bully, we've lost two daughters because of bullying" they would tell everyone. soon enough Rose, Rosy and Rosa were found out of bullying Tia and were given a horrible punishment.

please don't self harm and.., if you do tell someone!