Victoria Justice's sister ( popstar series)

My name is Vanessa Justice. I'm 12. I'm...well Victoria Justice's sister. I love Being her sister! She is awesome.

Anyways, I was having a sleepover at Victorias house. I was sitting on the floor playing with her dog, Patches. "Vanessa! Come here!" Victoria shouted. I got up and ran into the kitchen.

"Wats up?" I asked. "My friend Ariana Grande is coming over for supper" Victoria said. "Wait doesn't she play cat on Sam and Cat?" I asked. "Yah and she played cat on my tv show Victorious" She said.

"I can't wait to see her again, you know because I met her on set of your show Victorious" I said. Then a ding went off. She got a text. "Ariana's here" Vic said.

I ran to the door. Victoria followed, running too. I opened the door. "Ariana!" I shouted running to her. I gave her a hug. "Hey, is Victoria home?" She asked

I shook my head yes. "Vanessa!" Victoria said seriously at the door tapping her foot. I walked to her. "Sorry" I said. I walked in to her house.

I sat down on her couch. Victoria's house is big but not like mansion big. I sat there petting patches waiting on Victoria.

Finally she came in. "Can I use your bathroom?" Ariana asked. "Sure" Vic said. As Ariana left the room, my back slid down the couch. Victoria turned around.

She had her arms crossed. "I guess I'm in trouble?" I said. "Stop it Vanessa" Vic said. "What did I do so wrong" I asked. "You opened the door ran out there and hugged Ariana and made her feal uncomfortable."

"Well...Sorry" I said getting up from the couch. "It's not like I run to your friends and make them uncomfortable when they come over" Vic said. "Yah...because all mine run to you...because your famous!" I said.

Ariana then came out.