Dinner with Ariana

We went out to eat at Bob Evans. I was exited. We finally got a table. We sat down. "Hi, im Holly, I'll be your waitress to day. Can I start you out with some drinks?" she asked.

I smiled. "I'll have a lemonade" Ariana said. "Sprite please" I said. "I'll have glass of tea" Victoria said. The waitress then left.

"So how's your show Sam and Cat?" Victoria asked. "Great, just the other day Jeannette put frogs in the bathroom during our lunch break!" Ariana said. "What happened'' Vic asked.

"A guy walked in and a frog bit his butt" Ariana said laughing Victoria laughed and so did I.

"When do you have to go back to set?" Victoria asked. "Monday" Ariana answered. "Do you want to sleepover tonight? Vanessa is and she loves hangin with my friends" Vic said. I jumped up. "Pleeeeeaaaaaasssse!" I said. "Vanessa" Victoria said.

"Sure, I'd love to!" Ariana said. I hugged her. She giggled. I smiled.

"So what do you guys want to do tonight?" Ariana asked. "Can we go to the store and buy things to make cupcakes." I asked. "Sure" Victoria said. "Can we get water balloons for a water balloon fight tomorrow?" Ariana asked. "Yup" Vic said.

We ate then went to by the things. It was a fun time. When we got home we made some cupcakes.