I

Titan Eren stared at the Levi squad. Which consists of Levi,Armin,Mikasa,Jean,Sasha and Hanji. Erens titan is a lot different than before. It's now 20 metres tall, razor sharp ears and longer hair. Which is now satin black.

Levi drew his swords whilst hanji had hearts in her eyes. Levi swung at Eren. Surprisingly crystallized the nape. The titan fell. And a man in his early twenties came busting out of the nape. A freshly cut beard and hair covering the eyes and nose. Everyone thought he was prepared. He used his 3DMG to swing away but Levi used a spare blade to catch him in the arm. He walked up and pulled his hood of revealing an enraged Eren. Levi took a step backwards and gasped.
Eren pulled the blade out of his left arm and chucked it on the ground. He has a scar on his right cheek that looks fresh. Also his left gas tank has a tally on it. Also with an E with scruffy circle around it. Eren chuckled.
'So this is wear you've been, HUH?' Levi went.
'Pretty much.' Eren responded with a half smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Wall Rose

Eren sat on a chair with a cup of tea as well as hanji and Levi. ' what you been up to?' Asked Levi.
'Same old same old. Going on a murderous rampage killing nearly 40 Titans as a titan. No biggee.' Eren bluntly said.
Hanji is in the seat opposite lightly blushing at the 'new' Eren. Eren has been dismissed and Hanji decided to follow him. He went into his dorm with hanji outside. 'You can come in hanji.' Eren said.

Sorry for not updating, school is such a bitch XD. Peace!