Chapter 4

How expected and couldn't fall asleep even for a few seconds. With that crazy boy sleeping in my living room, of course there's no way i could sleep peacefully. Who knows if he was not going to wake up in the middle of the night and go to my room to finish strangle me or maybe catch a knife of the kitchen and try to kill everyone! Well, these were the kinds of thoughts that passed through my mind during all night! Because of it, i stayed alert all night, now i'll probably stay with dark circles under my eyes just like Kanato.

I confess that in the middle of the night i went to the living room just to see if he was there, just for case, I took with me a switchblade that I keep in my room. Fortunately he was sleeping and don't noticed when I approached him. Look for his cute and peaceful sleep face, I almost can't believe he was about to strangle me a few hours ago. I stood staring at him trying to be more cautious as possible by probably a few seconds and after i went toward my room again, just to stay rolling in the bed unable to sleep.

I looked to the clock beside me and saw it was 7 o'clock, it is still early, but I'm tired to stay in the bed looking for the ceiling, then I though it was better go to the kitchen and make coffee. In the way to the kitchen I passed through the living room just to see that Kanato was still sleeping. Well, it's better this way.

I get into the kitchen and started to make coffee, I searched for the coffee powder inside the cabinet but the pot was empty, then I take a closed package of coffee which was in the cabinet as well. I caught a scissor to open the package and-

"Hey, what you doing?"

I jumped when i heard a voice behind me, I already knew who was but I turned around just to confirm. It was Kanato. He had a sleep face and his hair was all messed up. He was holding Teddy against his chest.

"G-Good Morning... Kanato..." I said almost whispering while remembered of yesterday events.

"I'm hungry. What you did for breakfast?" He ordered without expression.

He was acting like nothing had happened, he tricked me, almost strangled me and now he's talking 'normal' with me... Well, I think i can say he was back to normal (Or at least what I think it's normal).

"I-I was doing coffee, so if you want you-

"I don't like coffee. I don't like bitter things, just the sweets!" He interrupted me.

"I see... I think I have something sweet in the fridge..."

"It's better you have, because-

He stopped himself and started to staring at me, not exactly at me, but at my hand.

"Your finger is bleeding..." He said while approached me.

"What?" I said as i looked at my hand.

I didn't notice it before but I had a cut on my finger and was bleeding. It was probably when I was going to open the coffee package but Kanato scared me, then this happened.

"Oh this... It's nothing, I just cut my finger with the scissor when I-

I stopped and froze. Without I notice, Kanato tooked my hand and licked the blood which was oozing of my finger.

"Kanato... What... Are ... You... doing...?"

He dropped my hand and looked at me.

"I was wiping off the blood before it began to drop on all the kitchen, you should thank me!"

I could feel my cheeks turn red.

"You... You..." I couldn't even speak. The words were not going to come off.