Andy's P.O.V

"Rob things with the band are getting worse. Everyone expects me to keep everything going smoothly during our fan war with Sleeping with sirens, but to be completely honest I have no idea what I'm doing." I told our manager. Me an Rob had been on the phone for over an hour trying to figure this out but getting nowhere. Kellin and I have been very tolerant with our fans, but our band mates not so much. Our bands are starting to hate each other, and there is really nothing we can do. 

"Just play things by ear and try and calm them down a bit." Rob said. I looked at the clock and it was 10 minutes to noon.

"Rob I gotta go meet that fan. I'll talk to u later." I said and hung up. I am so confused, and i have no idea what to do. 'God I hope this get's better soon' I thought while gathering my things singing Goodbye Agony. This problem is killing my band. Pretty much all of them have threatened to quit and I have to figure out how to prevent that. At that moment I had to go meet the winner of the "Spend a day with Andy" contest. For some odd reason I was nervous, and I hadn't been that nervous for much since Black Veil Brides got big. It was weird.

I walked out of the door, locked it , and went to my car. Rob had texted me her address so I entered it into my GPS, and went on my way. It took me less than ten minutes to get to her house from mine, an the drive just made me even more anxious. I had no idea why but I was always more nervous alone with a fan than with a group. I was so nervous that I had to take several deep breaths before I could get out of my car. My anxiety was getting worse, and I had no idea how to stop it. I got out of my car and walked up to the door. I knocked rapidly and waited, because I was so nervous I had to wipe my hands off on my jeans. It felt like forever, but was probably about thirty seconds before the door opened. When the door was opened I was greeted by a girl with long black and red ombre hair. Her fringe was messy like she was in the middle of doing her hair when the doorbell rang. She was really really cute, and I was loving it. She had caramel colored skin, big light brown eyes, and full lips. She had an amazing body shape; big tits, small waist and big hips. It took me all of six seconds to register this in my head before I said, " Hey is Skye home? I-" I opened my mouth to say something else when she screamed. Not like a bloody murder scream, but a fangirl scream.

"Oh my god Andy! Did I win the contest? Huh, huh, huh did I?" She asked super excitedly.

I chuckled lightly,"If you're Skye then yes you did. I am here to spend from now until tomorrow at noon with you."

"oh my god I can't believe I won. This is crazy!" She said kind of dreamily.

I smirked, "So Skye. What do you want to do today?"

**************************************************************************************************

A/N: Hey guys. I know this is only the first chapter, but I'm going to try to update every week. But seeing as my schedule is kinda busy lately I haven't been able to. Thank you for all of your support. Comment and Vote please. I'd like some feedback on things you guys think I could do better or things you guys would like me to do. Please just let me know. Also I'm taking requests for a new story so if there is something or someone you think I should write about tell me. 

Kisses,

Skye