Daisies from heaven

OK this is long, but didn't want to cut it up... this is like my fisrt 30 minutes on Wattpad is i am still confused...  i don't know if i am doing this right... this is my english Fictional story i had to write but extended

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The lights appeared out of the darkness. I looked at them. They were bright. They kept coming closer, and closer. The whistle blew. I stopped walking and realized that I was in the way. I wanted to walk away and out of the way, but my legs didn’t want to. I tried to get down and crawl, but I couldn’t crawl away. They got closer and closer. I looked around and I was not tied onto the tracks. What’s wrong with me? I thought. It was too close for comfort. I screamed, but nothing wanted to come out. I tried and tried and tried. It got closer and closer, lights getting brighter and brighter, whistle getting louder and louder. I closed my eyes.

“Caitlin!” I opened my eyes. I was confused. I am in my bed, safe and my sheets were soaking with sweat.

“Caitlin you were screaming. What happened? Tell me.”

“You know I don’t like it when you call me Caitlin.” I explained what happened. “What does all that mean, Mom?”

“Well for one thing maybe you should stop watching scary movies, and hanging out with your friends at night… not that I know anything. She winked

I looked at her in shock.

“Just go back to sleep.” She kissed my forehead and walked out. Once I heard her go back to bed, I got up took a shower, threw my sheets in the washer, and made my bed with new sheets and went back to sleep.

Today at school my best friend Abby and I had every class together. We never left each other’s side.

            “Hey Abs!” I walked in to the garden where we meet everyday before school.

            “Hey Kate!” she said as she hugged me. “Ready for Math?”

            “Gosh no!”

            “Me Neither. Ms. Bailey hates my guts!”

            RING!!!!

            We both headed off to Math. After two long hours of that we had a brake and went back to the garden. We sat on the bench and had small talk and we watched guys walk by. Then I saw him… I saw the guy who I’ve had a crush on for as long as I remember.

            “Look who it is… It’s—

            “SHHHHHH.” I said as I covered her mouth. As soon as I did I regretted it. She licked my hand.

            RING!!!!!! Yes!! Saved by the bell!! Abby and I had history next. Most boring subject ever! I just try to keep my eyes open for two more hours then I have lunch.

            I see something coming. I cant do anything. I am scared I am going to die. Help I yell. HELP! HELP! No one cares. There are people watching. They laugh. I cry. No one cares… I sob.

            “KATE!” Abby yelled in my ear. I jumped up.

            “Don’t do that Abigail” Dr. Mallard said. “That my have done hearing damage.”

            “I’m fine.” I added. “Sorry I didn’t mean to fall asleep.” I said I wiped the weird tear out of the outer corner of my eye while no one was looking.