Chapter One

Re'Nae Jones
Monday 7:0am

"RINNGGG !!! DING !! DING!! RINNNGGG!!!!"

My alarm repeated over and over again. I groaned and turned over on my back staring at the ceiling. Another day of this stupid job.

I got out of bed and turned on my lamp considering that it was that time where its still dark outside. I turned off my alarm and checked my messages and of course my best friend which I consider as my sister,          Mex' Briana, I know weird as name right but its unique I guess I just call her Bri or Mex but she hates when I call her Mex I only call her that when I'm mad at her.

IMessage feed-

MexieeSmexie-  REEE! I got so much to tell you omg hurry up and come to work. 6:45am

MexieeSmexie- Girl are you ignoring me? Your suppose to be up at this time? YOUR IGNORING ME? bitch. 6:47am

I laughed scrolling the the rest of her crazy messages and texted her back when I was done

Me- Mex man calm down. A bitch just woke up and shit plus I was not ignoring you and you know damn well I'm not up at the time. Too early for that shit. 7:32am

I put my phone down and went to grab my towel and lotion placing it down on the bed. I grabbed my under clothes and my clothes for the day and was about to walking in the bathroom when my phone made a ding sound signalling I had a message.

MexieeSmexie- lmaoo girl whatever just hurry up.

I place my phone down and walked in the bathroom getting ready for my shower.

I have a feeling today is going to be a lomnnngg day.

Brown's palace
@ work 8:46am

"Re'nae" my "boss" called walking over to me.

I sighed and places the rag down leaning against the wall looking at him. "Yes?"

"So, I uhm I was wondering if .. Y-.. You would like to go out this Saturday night ? Maybe?" He spoke quickly

I sighed rolling my eyes but he didn't see. This is an everyday thing and if he ask me this question one more time only god knows.

"Mr.Brown I am flattered but I wanna keep this professional.. Not to be rude or anything.. I don't have any interest in you what so ever.."

He looked mad... Maybe angry but oh well. Since I've been here. Like 2 years ago his been bugging me with the same damn question everyday. Then get mad when I reject him every time.

"This is not over Re'nae.. You will be mine" he smirked moving closer to me grabbing on my waist

I looked at him in disgust and spit in his face pushing him off me unto the floor walking away from the kitchen. 

I looked at the time and it was only 30more mins until I could clock out. Might as well leave now and grab my check while I'm at it. I grabbed my purse and walked over to the front desk clocking out. I was about to walk out when I heard bri calling my name.