Chapter 2

Re'nae

" Okay so your telling me you want me to call a quit that palace shit? Girl you don't even know if I'll get the job. That nigga don't even care for me so he gon let me go without even second thoughts. So I'll just stick around that that place until I get that job. Or just work both I don't wanna make a mistake."

"You right , you right. But I have an appointment today at..." I looked at the clock "6:45"

"And its 4:23, you might wanna take a nap or something or do some more research so you don't lose track of things to say. Them people be talking about that ' you don't have experiences' shit that's just messed up."

I laughed shaking my head. "Girl you need help. Gon get out my room"

"Okay but I'm just telling you. You know ain't lying"

"Ya whatever, get out"

She laughed and grabbed a pillow throwing it at my head before running out the room and closing the door

"Ughhh imma get your Mex' we live in the same house " I yelled getting up picking up the pillow putting it back where it belong.

I layed down on the bed looking up at the ceiling. This is finally my chance to finally get a good paying job. I'm so scared. Like really but I just know god is with me thru it all.

I was nervous and i couldn't go to sleep so i  decided to do some more research over this job. I found their requirements which wasn't much and the parts that are available. They got front desk operators and secretary work shit like that. I guess i like working with papers and shit like that so I'm sure I'll do fine.

I looked at the time and it read  "5:30" I sighed and and got up off the bed and went in the shower. After my shower, I grabbed a long black dress and a black jacket along with some red hills. I put those on and some red lipstick to top it off. I sprayed some perfume and then grabbed my phone walking out my room.

"Damn dat ass doe, Where you going looking all fine and shit?"

"Mex' Please" 

She laughed and stood up staring me up and down. "You look more like you going to a club. but i don't blame you, you look good girl "  

I laughed a little and nodded my head, "Thanks, I'm finna go now, Wish me luck. "

"You don't even need it i know your gonna beat this thing" She yelled backing up a bit twerking on me. I laughed and pushed her off me.

"Bye man" She laughed and waved at me as i walked out the door and towards my car I got in and waved bye to her before pulling out the driveway.

--------

When I got to the main office i went inside and walked towards the lady at the front desk I stood there for like a damn hour before I tapped the desk asking for her attention. She held up a finger telling me to wait. This bitch was really on her damn phone. I breath in and then out before slamming my hand on the desk getting her full attention right away, Should've did that a long time ago. 

"Look lady I'm not trying to be late on my damn appointment day, can you tell me where "Ms.Caite is so I can go and get this shit over with"

She had a look of disgust on her face. I mocked her, "Bitch did you not here me?"

She mumbled something.

"What speak up boo"

"Room 234 floor #5"

I grabbed the pass she handed me and walked away. How tf your room number is in the 2nd hundreds and your floor number is 5? That's just stupid i already know it was gonna be hard to get used to here.