~6

*The next day (Sunday)

Kadence- Wake up sleepy head!!

Caeli- I'm up!

Kadence- We should go to IHOP!

Caeli- Yeah, let me get ready!

*At IHOP*

As me and Kadence was eating our food, I noticed that guy Jacob, in the back of the store. I suddenly had the urge to use the bathroom.

Caeli- I'll be right back

Kadence- Okay

As I was walking to the bathroom, I got pulled away into the unisex stall. I looked up, it was Jacob.

Caeli- What do you want!?!

Jacob- I want you

Caeli- For what?

Jacob- You Killed Dwayne, that was my job!

Caeli- What?! No I did not!

Jacob- Your not a great liar, I saw you take him upstairs, then you came back down alone, I walked upstairs to the room your in, and I seen him, dead.

Caeli- Your really creeping me out, I don't know what your talking about!

Jacob- I can see it in your pretty little eyes, You know what I'm talking about! This isn't the last time you'll see me!

With that, he walked out. I quickly locked the door after him. Shocked that he knows. I quickly use the bathroom before kadence get suspicious.

Kadence- what took you so long?

Caeli- Some guy hogging up the bathroom.

Kadence- Oh okay

*Later that night

I couldn't stop thinking about this Jacob guy, and how he said "that was my job". I wonder what he meant by that.

*Wednesday at lunch

I haven't seen that Jacob guy since our encounter at IHOP. I'm starting to get worried if he ran to the police and told. As I'm deep in my thoughts about "What If's" I hear kadence yelling my name.

Kadence- CAELI!!

Caeli- Hmp?

Kadence- What's gotten into you?

Caeli- Nothing just thinking.

As we began eating our lunch, I started to think about how kadence isn't so sad about Dwayne death lately.

Caeli- So, how are you since, (Sigh) , You know

Kadence- I just try not to think about it, and try to get over him.

Caeli- You really loved him?

Kadence- Surprisingly but, yeah I felt inlove, but since the death I try not to think so much about him or I might break down.

As I see her eyes slightly tear up, I changed the subject quickly. Then the bell fiannaly rings.

* End of school day

As I opened my locker to get my stuff, a note fell out saying,

" Meet me at 331 bridgewood street, at 11. Come or you'll regret it"

I hurried and stuffed the note in my bookbag. Then raced home. I stared at the note, trying to recognize the hand writing but it doesn't ring a bell. I thought about for hours. Who would want to meet up? I hear my mom calling my name I quickly looked at the clock and it's 7:45.

Mom- Caeli!! Dinner is here!

Caeli- Okay, on my way!

I hurried and hid the note in my pocket. I raced down the stairs and saw we were having Chinese takeout. I wasn't really that hungry, but I had made sure I ate some before my mom suspect something. After I ate some I just started fiddling with my food. I'm guessing my mom notice because she called me.

Mom- Caeli, are you okay?

Caeli- Yeah, just not that hungry

I excused myself from the table and went to take a shower. When I got out, it was 8:30. I soon then got dressed and layed down watching scream queens. After two episodes I noticed it was 10:30. Everyone in the house was asleep. I hurried and put on my jacket. I grabbed a pocket knife and my phone. I climbed out my window and headed to bridgewood. As I approached I saw a familiar figure ...