school with styles

hi im lilly spence. i am one un normal 17 year old girl. i love school. i dont know my dad and my mom is never home. so my life is a mess but pritty soon i am hoping to go to collage and get away from my mess of a life.

"lil lil !!!!!!!!!!!" i heared someone shout 

"what" i reply 

"up know or you will be late for school and i will have no breakfast" said my mom. she alway knew how to make me mad. in the morning i had to cook her breackfast iron her clothes and clean her room. what a way to start a day. i heared the door shut that ment mom had gone. i walk up to my room get changed  do my hair and make then run down stairs. not long after there was a knock at the door. i opened it to see my best friend jess stood there. she gave me a quickhug then i grabbed my bag and we left for school. i only live a short walk away from school but today it seemed to take forever.

"hows your mom ??" jess asked

"busy bossy and moody" i reply. jess has the kindest mom ever. i wish i was her.

we walked up to the school gate. as we walked through all my friend came running up thats why school not so bad because i have my friends.

"bring bring" went the school bell. i walked in to see my moody form teacher stood there.

"your late " she said inher iratating tone i ignored her and sat down.

"well today we have a new student jioning us,"mrs said" his name is harry styles" just as she said that a cute boy walked in"harry you will have to sit next to lilly"she finshed

grrrrrr i hate sitting next to the new kids. he better be nice cos if not my life will bemore of a mess.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know its short but yeah will update soon vote and comment