destroyed

" hi" harrysaid as he sat next to me

"hi" i snapped back 

"whats matter with you" he asked 

"my life" he said nothing after he heard my answer. i cant believe i just said that i hardley know him oh wellits not that much detail.

"bring bring" went the school bell. english next thats ok. everyone at school classes me as a teachers pet or nerd. harry followed me all the way to my english lesson then walked in behind me. he went tohave a wisper to the teacher, mr norgan. he looked up and nodded a few times.

"ok class"said mr norgan "jess you are moving next to jack and harry next to lilly please." oh great was harry trying to ruin my life. i got my equitment and started to finish my coursework. all the time i could feel harrys eyes on me. whatvdid he want??? i mean he got my best friend moved so he could sit next to me. i mean its not my beauty he is starting at. i have browneyes bloned hair and a normal figer. so im not beautful thats for sure. 

"what do you want???" i eventualy snapped

"nothing just looking" he replied.i knew something was up i mean he seemed from then onwards to zone out.

the school day pasted quickly i had no homework so that wasa bounes. as start to walk out of school i notise it is chucking it down with rain and i have no coat.

"wanna lift???" a fimilair voice said

"yes please" i answer. i got in harrys car and showed him the way to my  house. i got out of the car thanked him for the lift and walked out of the house. as soom as i gotin my started shouting at my. 2mins later she stormed up stairs just after there was a knock at the door. i opened it it was harry.

"you left your bag" he said

"thanks did you hear all that????" i ask 

"yes she seemed real angry"

"well i have to go im cooking tea" isaid wile shutting the door just before i did my little sister came running down crying. i picked upand gave her a long hug. then i realised harry was stillstoodat the door. i ignored the fact he was here and started to speak to my lil sis.

"whats the matter??" i asker her 

"mum mum trashed my room a and she destroyed my toys " she cried