Prologue

Hello lovely readers! I decided to start a new fanfic! It is a Nathan fanfic! I really hope you guys like it! :3

------------------------------------------------

Skylars Story:

Ever since Skylar was born, her mother and father loved her to pieces. She was a gift from above in their eyes. Especially her dad. She was daddy's little girl and their bond was unbreakable. She'd hold his hand everywhere they went. He'd read her bedtime stories and he'd comb her hair every night before bed. He'd drop her off and pick her up from school. He made her favorite breakfast, pancakes with blueberries, every morning. He loved her more than anything else in the whole world.

In the year of 2001, when Skylar was only six years old, her mother passed away in a car accident. She was going to work and a red truck slammed into her and her car went into a ditch off the road. It was very tough for Skylar to overcome. Even 12 years later, she still has moments of grief. She cries herself to sleep almost every week.

Although it was very difficult for Skylar, it was even harder on her father. Her dad went into deep depression the month after his wife died. He began taking depression pills everyday and he visits a psychologist every two months. He takes lots of vacation days to stay at home and do nothing but sit on the couch to think about what he did wrong and what he could have done to prevent his beloved wife from dying. He was broken.

Skylar and her dads bond became weaker and weaker. It got so bad that he began to neglect Skylar. This went on for years. Skylar never once called the police because she liked to believe that her dad still loved and cared for her like he did when she was young, even if it was deep down in his heart. They'd get into fights where they'd say things that they regretted. But she still loved him.

Skylar had to buy her own food with the little amount of money she got from her job at the bakery that her mom used to work at. She needed food more than she needed clothes so she bought her food and with the money she had left over, she bought clothes. They weren't good clothes but they were good enough to cover what they needed to cover.

Life was very hard for Skylar. She needed someone. Someone to love her. Someone to care for her. She couldn't keep living like this. She needed someone to give her the life that she deserved.

Little did Skylar know, her life was going to be turned upside-down when a boy from Gloucester comes into her life. His name, is Nathan Sykes.

-------------------------------------------------

I really hoped you guys liked it! And if you don't mind leaving a vote and following me, that would be absolutely amazing! Love you guys!

~Jenna :3