CHAPTER 1

' He can't leave me '

---------------------------------------------------

Canada - Wonderland

"Did you enjoy it?" Kevin asked. I smiled and nodded.... He smiled back.

"so what's next? " he asked looking at me. I looked around, we almost tried everything since we were here for about four hours.

"what about Haunted house? "I asked him not sure whether he wanted to go there or not.

" let's go then..." he said and I was a bit surprised because I didn't expected him to agree with.

He dragged me towards the haunted house...
I was waiting near the entrance while Kevin went to buy tickets..
"come on" he said with an unsure smile looking everywhere but me.
"are you sure you want to try it?"
I asked him. He didn't answer me, but just gave me a reassuring smile and nodded....

I frowned, worried about him. Ever since we were kids we never tried something like this together.
Of course I went inside the haunted house because I actually enjoy it, but I knew that was the first time for Kevin.

Before I knew he dragged me towards the entrance.
I was so worried about him that my hands were sweating like hell.

I was afraid that Kevin may get his asthma attack inside the house and he didn't even carry the pump with him.
How can he forget this??? AISHH!!!

Even though I was worried about Kevin, I was still a little exited because it's been a long time I have been there and I really enjoy it.....
after all everything inside was man-made.

I never believed in supernatural creatures....
Vampires, werewolves, wizards, angels, Dracula these things looks good in books and stories only .....

The queue was quite long, people were to make groups and visit the house. In one trip only one group was allowed to go..

Our group were of ten people.
We were the fifth group to go in....
Kevin didn't let go of my hand and neither did I. We interlocked our fingers and was waiting for our turn....

Ever since we were kids we shared a bound of unspoken love, even though he never proposed me deep down I knew he loves me.

The way he looks into my eyes, the way he cares for me , the way he touches me,the way he holds me, the way he protects me, the way he comforts me shows that how much he loved me.....
I love him too ....

He was the first ever love of my life and I want it to be the last one....
I don't know why but I was feeling a bit scared. This feeling was a bit unfamiliar to me because I couldn't distinguish that whether I was worried or scared.
Since it was my first time going in the haunted house with him, maybe I am nervous....

AARGH! I just can't describe.
What's happening?
Chill jung hye sang!! It's just a haunted house the place where you enjoy the most.....

I was so deep in thoughts that I didn't realized that our group was already inside the haunted house...

The 'house' was dark a few light lighting it up. Cobwebs hanging everywhere, and some artificial spiders on them, well it's not artificial for all cause some people especially girls were scared and were clinging on each other (moreover there boyfriends), with fear.