Welcome

SMUT ALERT !

----------

She stood in front of the front door. Hands trembling, heart thumping, sweat forming at the back of her neck. It wasn't like her usual self. She's not one to be so open about things like this. But she couldn't wait any longer. It's been 3 years since they started dating. And honestly, it's not just men who have needs. Women have their needs as well. And Y/N couldn't wait any longer.

She was thirsty for him.

I blame you, Oh Sehun... Puberty hit you well...

Y/N raised her hand up and placed her finger on the doorbell. She took a deep breath in and pressed onto it. She heard the bell ring inside and soon, footsteps getting closer to the door. The door unlocks with a tune and swings open.

Y/N was shocked to see that Sehun was rather calm and smiling down at her. He stepped aside to welcome her in. She bit her lips while stepping in, feeling a little guilty for having such lewd thoughts when her boyfriend clearly had the mindset of just hanging out.

But of course that's not what he's thinking.

Sehun has it worse, and she doesn't have a clue whatsoever to how he feels.

Yes, it was Sehun who jokingly invited her over, but he didn't expect her to say yes. It was uncalled for. It was already hard for him to be by himself. Now he has to suffer double the temptation of having her in his home, on his couch, in his kitchen, and it gets better.. She took the liberty of wearing shorts.

But he had to be strong. He can't give in to his own selfishness and have her give herself up to him. He wanted to respect her, to cherish her. Cause although he was tempted, he loved her with all his heart.

"So, what are we going to do ?" Y/N asked, thinking he's not in the mood for what she's up for.

"Snacks and movies ?" Sehun asked, hoping that eating and watching something will distract his mind from wanting to pin her down and take her then and there.

Y/N nodded with a smile. She's just being polite... but that's a huge no-no for Sehun. He tells her to pick the movies and quickly turns around heading into the kitchen to get some snacks, or more like run away from the danger. He opens the fridge and lets the cool air calm him down a little bit before he can fully function his brain correctly.

Y/N gets up from the couch and walks over to Sehun's DVD collections. She skims through them and finds one... A classic.

I could at least try to get him worked up ...?

She takes the DVD out from its case and puts it into the DVD player. She lets the infomercials role as she heads over to the kitchen, simply to just help out. She sees Sehun cooking something on the stove. Of course it was her favorite, kimchi fried rice. Happy that he's making her favorite, she skips over to him and wraps her arm around his waist, startling him.

"Y-you scared me !!" he breathed.

"Hehe, sorry ~" she laughed.

She hasn't the slightly clue that her every action is torment for me ...

Sehun sighed in his mind, trying to ignore her cute little giggle and her small little arms wrapped around his waist. But it didn't work. He made her let go and pushed her off to the living room.

"I want to help," she pouts.

Sehun couldn't possibly say no to that face.

Okay, if I make her make the fried rice and I do something else.. it'll be safe.. right ..?