Chapter 18 - Hate

Aria's POV

Babysitting little Lux was so much fun. It was such a relief that she liked me, just think how awkward it would've been if she didn't. She is Harry's goddaughter so that would of been a struggle but luckily she likes me, thank goodness.

We also had our last concert in Singapore and are about a month and 2 weeks into the tour.

It's been amazing and I can't ask for anything better. This is surely what I want to do for the rest of my life.

Right now we are on the bus going to our next location that I'm not sure the name off. Lux is with us on the bus cause she didn't want to let me go.

"Auntie Ari?" Lux asks me coming out of the living room. I was standing in the kitchen looking out of the window.

I turn to look at Lux, "Yes sweetie?" I ask her.

"Can I please get a snack?" She asks.

"Sure sweetie, what do you want?"

"Coco Pops!" She said happily. I giggle at her cuteness and turn around to make her, her snack.

As I was making her snack I felt two strong arms going around my waist.

"Morning beautiful." I hear Harry's raspy morning voice whisper in my ear.

"Good morning." I say smiling while I make Lux her Coco Pops.

"Looks like she likes you." Harry says revering to Lux.

I look over my shoulder at Lux playing at the table waiting for her snack.

"Yeah, I'm really glad she do. I like her too." I say going back to Lux's snack.

"I'm glad she is like this with you. Normally she is all shy when she meets new people." Harry says stealing a Coco Pop putting it in his mouth.

"I guess we just clicked." I say walking out of his embrace and to Lux to give her, her food. "Here you go sweetie."

"Thank you!" She says very happily digging into her food almost immediately.

*****

After Lux ate her snack we all head to the living room area of the bus where the TV is. All the boys were there and we talked about random things and what we want to achieve in life.

Suddenly my phone starts to vibrate on my lap. I look down at my phone and see I have a lot of notifications from twitter.

I unlock my phone and go to twitter. I tap on the notifications and start reading some of the tweets.

@StylesWife: @Aria_Smith you better stay away from my man. Sooner or later he is going to dump your sorry ass.

@MrsHarryStyles: @Aria_Smith You are only dating Harry to boost your own career. Was there a secret relationship so that's why you got the job at being their opening act? We all know you couldn't get it on your own. You bitch!

@1Dlife: @Aria_Smith just do us all a favour and die! Harry would be so better off without you! Stay away from my husband!

@MeMyselfAndI: @Aria_Smith You are such a slut. You are only after Harry's money and fame. You don't really love him! Just die! It would be easier.

Tears well up in my eyes from all the hateful tweets. I did get hate before I dated Harry but it wasn't this bad.

I still go through all this notifications. For some reason I just can't stop reading. Out of all the hateful ones there were one fan that was very nice.