Im fine

"How you doin'?" Audrey asked over the phone, in his cute Texas accent.

"I'm fine." I answered back, as I ran the blade across my skin, and tears ran down my face.

"Blade," Audrey said, using my nickname. He was the only one who still called me that. "I know you're not fine."

"What do you want me to say, Audrey?! Yes, I still have suicidal thoughts. Yes I still cut, burn and starve myself. Is that what you want to hear?" I answered back, my voice cracking.

"I'll be over in 5 with ice cream." Audrey answered, hanging up Before I could tell him no.

I hopped in the shower to wash off the blood, bandaged up the hip that I cut and then changed the bandages on my legs from the burn wounds. I weighed myself and then got dressed in my sweat pants and hoodie. Today I weighed 105.5 pounds. Yesterday I weighed 104.7 pounds. If I eat the ice cream today, Ill end up binging and put on at least 1.3 pounds.

I must have self control. I must be strong. I must not eat more than 500 calories. Self control. Strong. Self control. Strong. Self control. Strong. Control. Strong. I chanted in my head, hoping I can do this.

'Brianne, Audrey is here, hunny!!" My step mother yelled up the stairs.

"Send him up!" I yelled back.

I heard Audrey run up the stairs.

"I'M HERE!!" Audrey yelled as he bursted through my bed room door. He had a grocery bag and a ziplock. In the grocery bag, he had 2 huge ice cream containers. It looked like he had some weed in the Ziplock bag.

"I brought the good stuff. Triple chocolate ice cream for me, strawberry for you, a fruit punch Arizona for me and a green tea with ginseng and honey Arizona for you." Audrey said, unpacking the items.

"What's in the Ziplock?" I asked.

"As far as your mom in concerned, its hay for your hamster. But in reality, it is pot." Audrey said, sounding very proud of himself for lying to my mom.

"When are we going to smoke it?" I asked, curious.

"Right now!"

"We cant!" I hissed. "My parents are home and they would be able to smell it!"

"Fiiinnneeeeee!" He replied, sounding pissed.

"Now why are you really here?" I asked.

Audrey looked at me all shy like, and at that moment I knew what he wanted.

"Come here." I said as I patted the bed beside me.

He hopped up, kissed me passionately and we were off.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Haha what do ya think of the end of that chapter ;)

I didn't plan for it to end that way, but hey, it works.

As you may have guessed, this story won't be a happy one, but that's ok.

We all need to read a sad story.

-Sydney aka batgirl