Kisses under the misletoe -fairy tail-

It was nearly time for christmas, a holiday for celebration and joy. Of course this was no different at fairy tail as they prepared to decorate the guild ready for the upcoming Christmas party. Tinsel and decorations covered the pillars and the tables inside and a large Christmas tree was standing majestic and tall in the center as various guild members decorated it.

This was going to be Lucy's first Christmas in the guild and she could feel the build up of excitement welling up in her chest, she couldn't stop herself from grinning ear to ear as she witnesses the guild coming to life as everyone was in the festive spirit, she laughed as she witnessed Levy attempting to reach the top of the huge tree and Jet and Droy fighting over who was to help her.

"Levy-chan get on my shoulders and I'll help you reach the top" Jet swooned as he pranced towards the small girl.

"NO Levy-chan sit on my shoulders I'm taller, it'll be much easier to reach the top!" Droy soon followed, determined to help Levy in anyway possible. It wasn't soon that their hearts were crushed when Gajeel briskly walked and scooped Levy up and put her on his shoulders.

A furious blush presented itself on her cheeks as she stuttered, flustered by the metal dragon slayers actions, Gajeel only scoffed a faint pink blush betraying him "we'll aren't you going to put the star on the top of the tree or not?" He half yelled. Levy nodded and placed the star in its proper place, seeing that she had done the job Gajeel lowered her down and turned his head to the side "small people like you need help reaching tall places, this means nothing else got that shortie!" Gajeel snapped.

As if all knowing Levy just giggled and nodded, it was what happened next that shocked everyone. Levy getting onto the tips of her toes placed a small kiss on Gajeel's cheek "thank you Gajeel" she beamed and then walked off leaving Gajeel with a faint blush staining his cheeks.

"Levy-chan why!" Jet and Droy sobbed as they ran after the blue haired girl, not before casting a deadly glare towards Gajeel.

Lucy just stood there stunned as she watched the scene "so I guess miracles do happen at this time of the year" she thought to herself as she smiled softly. She then turned towards the bar to see mirajane preparing eggnog, as she sat down on a stool she noticed Juvia on a step ladder hanging mistletoe in various locations. Realizing Lucy was watching her Juvia turned her head and smiled "Juvia is going to get her Christmas wish and Gray-sama will finally realize his love for Juvia!" In a split second Juvia's face darkened as she began to glare "Juvia will defeat her rival in love and kiss Gray-sama first!"

Lucy only laughed nervously' why does she keep assuming I love Gray? She asked herself. In the end she turned to face mirajane and signed whilst lying her head down onto the bar top.

"What's up Lucy?"

Lucy lifted her head to see mirajane wiping glasses, Lucy Just shook her head "oh it's nothing; I guess all these preparations for the party are wearing me out." Mirajane just nodded knowingly and smiled gently.

"We'll don't worry Lucy once the party gets going it'll be alot of fun and you'll soon forget about anything worrying you."

Of course mirajane was right. As soon as the party had actually started everyone was having a good time. People were dancing, laughing and downing eggnog, Lucy had never had such a great time before. She glanced over to the buffet table and saw happy sitting there happily munching on some fish, she also noticed Gray and Natsu battling out in a food eating contest with Erza judging. Lucy giggled as she walked over, however this being Natsu and Gray a simple eating contest soon turned into a fierce battle.

"Oi shithead I was going to eat that."

"Well you should have been quicker mr I-cant-go-one-second-without-stripping!"