1.

Tia lived in New York with her mum and dad in a cosy 8 bedroom house. She loved it in New York. She could access all the designer shops here.

Her mum and dad spoilt her rotten as she was their only child... for now. Her mum was 30 weeks pregnant and Tia hated it. Her mum and dad would always focus on the baby instead of her and it wasnt even born yet! Tia had dropped hints about adoption and abortion since they knew about the baby, but it was no use. They were having this baby, whether she liked it or not.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It was 6am and Tia was late. She was supposed to be up at 5:30 like usual to get her hair done at the hairdressers like usual. Her dad made sure they were open each morning at that time for his little girl. Did I mention? Tia's 14. Since she was 14, Tia hated being called little. She was average height and was definitely not immature.

She ran around her room grabbing her outfit. She grabbed her Gucci Playsuit and Matching tights. The playsuit was White with gold jewels studded. Of course though, they were real. She put on her Doc Martins and walked downstairs. Derota the maid cooked her scrambled egg on toast with orange juice, just how she liked it.

"Hurry up Miss Tia, the car will be outside soon to take you to the salon."

"Derota, do you want to keep your job?" Derota nodded. "Thought so, now don't tell me to shut up! Go clean or something!" Honestly, Tia loved Derota, she was the only one who wasn't fussed about the stupid baby and Tia could always rely on ger to listen to her problems and help her solve them.