Dark (Harry Styles)

Chapter 1

Harry not famous

Ally is a 15 year old girl who is shy and insecure she is kinda popular but not way up there. She has brown hair and green eyes. Her friends are named Lily Isabelle April Marnie Vivian Amber Cat and Torance. Cat and Torance are twins.

---------------------------------------

Monday(school day)

Ally's Pov

I groaned as i heard my alarm clock go off. I hit the button to turn it off but it was too far for my reach and i fell off my bed. I got up and got dressed for school. I wore black tight skinny jeans and a cute floral top and my Pastry High Tops. My mom doesnt care about me she just goes out with all sorta of guys she can find.

I drive to school even though i only have my permit idc though. I parked in the usual spot and got out of my Black Camaro. I saw Lily and Izzy and said hi. They said hey gurl did u hear about the new bad boy if he kisses ur cheek or hugs u or winks at u then he claimed u! I said really he soundds cute whats he look like? The girls eyes widened as they looked behind me. I turned aroud to see the most gorgeous guy ever he had brown curly hair and green orbs that i could stare into all day. When all of the sudden everyones eyes were on us. I heard mumbling but ignored it. The guy said 'im harry whats ur name beautiful? I said 'ally well were gonna be late see u round harry'. He smiled and kissed my cheek. Lily and Izzy said girl he just claimed u. I say 'omg i know'! The bell rings as we enter the classroom. I got seated by no other than Harry. I sat down and he said ' u look beautiful.' I said ' thanks '. Because i think im the ugliest of the bettys. He was about to say something when Alex the school hottie came up to me and said hey ally. I said hey alex whats up. He said well um the homecoming dance is next friday and i wanted to know if you wanted to be my date to it. I was gonna say no knowing Harry claimed me but harry said back off shes mine . Alex said shes not a prize u can just claim. I actually like that harry claimed me its cute. Harry said watch it i can hurt u badly alex said oh really im so scared thats when Harry.....

---------------------------------------

Sry for the cliffhanger and sry for the bad spelling ipods can be difficult...

~TracheleStyles;)