Chapter one.

"I don't want to go to Newcastle" I shout to my mom. ''I want to stay here, with my friends. I can't leave them alone. They won't survive!" "They will survive honey. But we really can't stay here. Everyone hates us." She said back. I can hear that she wants to keep calm so she don't drives me mad but it didn't work. "That's not true mom! They aren't hating us, They are hating you!" I feel guilty after saying that but I don't mind anymore. She just ruined my whole life in the past five minutes. Moving to Newcastle? Never. I won't leave this place. They can't get me away from here. If I need I will just tie myself up with chains or something. "Are you going to help me packing the bags or not." She asked me. "You can pack the bags all on your own. I leave. Bye" While saying that I walk downstairs and go outside. Before I close the door I hear my mom shouting but I don't care. I walk to the garage and take my bike not knowing where I want to go but I will see that later. The most important thing is that I can leave this place. When cycling I notice I'm cycling to my best friend. Of course I'm cycling to her. That's the one who I can just walk in and talk to and she won't tell anyone. I think I will just sleep there if she doesn't mind. I can see her house already. I must have been in another world because she is living 5 miles away. I park my bike at the side of the house and walk to the front door. I can feel the tears burn in my eyes. I take a deep breath and push the doorbell. Daisy opent the door. "Hey April, why are you looking so sad? What's wrong?" She asks friendly. "I explain inside." Together we walk upstairs. When entering Daisys room I start to cry.