Chapter two

"We're moving to Newcastle." I say still crying. "You what?" She says with her mouth wide open. She's not the only one who is shocked about the news. She has the same reaction as I had. "We have to move because we're like banned from the neighbourhood. Well not we. My mom is banned from the neighbourhood. So now she wants to move to Newcastle to start all over again." I'm still crying. Daisy rubs my back. It makes me calm. "Can I please sleep here tonight? I don't want to go back to my mom." I literally have my fingers crossed behind my back. "I have to ask my mom first. Can I tell her the story?" I have to think about it for a few seconds. I don't want everyone to know it already. "You can tell her but she has to promise not to tell everyone." We walk downstairs. Daisy's mom is in the living room watching a cooking program or something. "Mom?" Daisy asks careful. "Is it possible that April stays here for the night?" "I have to ask your dad first but why?" Daisy's mom responds. Daisy looks at me. I nod to her. "Well, April moves to Newcastle this week but she has kind of a disagreement with her mom so she wants to sleep over tonight. But please don't tell anyone about it" Daisy's mom first looks to Daisy and then looks at me. I give her a small smile. "Well as I said before I first have to ask your dad." She doesn't give me the feeling that she cares about me. I will ask Daisy about that later. "All right thanks mom" I think Daisy noticed I don't feel comfortable because she grabs my arm and takes me to her bedroom. When entering her bedroom I remove her hand from my arm and walk to the window. When staring outside I notice snow falling out of the clouds. Wait what? Snow in May? We didn't had a good winter this year but I didn't expect it now. I look at Daisy. She is on her bed her head buried in her hands. I walk to her and sit next to her. We're not talking. I remember what she always does when I'm sad or depressed. I play with her hair. I know she likes that. She lays her head on my shoulder. " I don't want you to leave April." I can hear she cries. "I also don't want to leave but I have no choice." Again the silence comes back. Daisy raises herself up from my shoulder. She looks at me and smiles. "Let's make the best week of your whole life okay?" I can see the little lights in her eyes. It makes me smile. I think my face already answered her question because she stands up from her bed and walks to her desk. When she comes back she has a notebook and some pens with her. "We're going to make a planning for the next 7 days. I already have a name for this week. The week of fun." Daisy says with a big smile. "So what do you want to do Monday?" I have to think about it for 30 seconds but it's something I always wanted to do. "I want to skip school." Daisy writes it down. "For Tuesday I want to do a photoshoot with you. Wednesday I want to go indoor skydiving. Thursday we go shopping. Friday I want to.." What do I want to do Friday? "You know what. I think it's better to go shopping on Friday so I have Thursday for my own. And I can tell my classmates I'm going to move then. I know I don't need a whole day for that but I also want to have a day to do nothing." I feel much happier now I know what I will do for the next week. Then Daisy's mom shouts from downstairs. "Girls! Can you please set the table for dinner?" Together we walked downstairs. I took a deep breath through my nose. Hmmm. Fish and chips. My favorite. "So girls I have some good news for you." I looked to Daisy. We both smiled. "April can stay her for two nights. But not longer alright? "Thanks" We said together. We finished dinner so we walked upstairs to place the mattress where I could sleep on. For the whole evening we were writing for our book: Secretary of hell. At 11 o'clock Daisy's mom knocks on the door. "Girls? Are you going to sleep now?" "Yes mom. Goodnight" Daisy answers her mom. After saying that we closed the laptop and jumped into our beds. 

Hey guys! I hope you like my book so far! love you <3