PREFACE

another story AGAIN...and this is dedicated to sponge14...she's been a nice friend to me here in wattpad...

PREFACE

''mom please don't do this to me'' I was crying inside the car.Today is my engagement party and I don't want to get married.

I haven't even enjoyed my teenage life yet, i didn't even experienced to have a boyfriend and now i'm getting married?

F*ck! There's no way i'm going to do that sh*t!!

''we're here prepare your self'' my mom said and gave me a handkerchief .

''clean yourself'' she was reffering to my face. if your going to see me now, you'll see a bucket of tears running through my eyes.She's waiting for me outside the car.

''mom?please?''

''we already talk about this and you said yes!' 'she shouted at me.

I don't have any choice 'coz if I say no they will kill my father and I don't want that to happen to him. I love my father and I'll do this for him.

We walked though the door of the restaurant.My eyes widened, I was shocked when I saw the place messy.

The vase were broken,

The flowers were on the floor

And I saw a guy.

''LET ME GO!!!''he shouted towards the guards who were holding him.

I think he's the one who've done this.

Our eyes met and i can see fire in his eyes.He's really angry.he's looking at me intently like I was a meat and he's gonna eat me.

He walked towards me, still looking at my eyes

''i don't like you to be my wife''

I Smirked,yeah this is it-he don't want me and I don't want him too..it means the feeling is mutual we hate each other.

''me too! I don't want you to be my husband 'coz you look like shit! Dumbass!''

He glared at me.