CHAPTER 01 'NEW SCHOOL'

I'm just a simple girl with no dreams in life, all I want is to have a family that will always love me and who are always there every time I encounter problems, a family were I can share my secrets, and problems, and a family that always there to listen and comfort me. I have parents but i can't even feel them, I can't feel their love and care, and that's one of the reason why I hate them. My parent's are living apart from each other, I was 10 years old at that time and the memory is still fresh in my mind how they argued and fought, after that day my mom filed a divorce, she said she doesn't love my dad anymore. She went to Australia because she said, she need to move on and forget everything that happened. I was crying at that day, I wanted to come with her but my dad don't want to. and now that I already grew up, still nothing had changed, my dad is always busy with his business, he doesn't even have time for me and he doesn't even spend time for us.

I'm sitting near to the table of our dean. I took my mirror in my sling , 'sh*t! my lips is wounded'. I smirked when I saw the four girls reflection on my mirror. they are all wounded , the two girls got black eye , the other girl's nose is bleeding and the other one is wearing a cast in her neck. tss! they deserved it.

The door opened . It's Ms. Lee , my guardian. The parent's of the four bitch girls whom I bullied stood up.

''i can go now, right? since my guardian is here. '' I said to our dean.

''where do you think your going?'' the lady queried and walked nearer to me.

''are you the guardian?'' she continued. Ms. Lee nodded.

''let's go now'' I said calmly. I stood up and started walking.

''hey! student!'' the dean called me. I didn't bother to look at her, I faced the four girls instead.

"hey!, who's the one that ordered for me to be bullied? it's you right?'' I said facing the girl who got black eye in her right eye.

''who told everyone to surround and beat me up? it's you right'' I uttered and look at the girl who's wearing a cast.

''who was the one that threw the first punch? it's you right?'' I mumbled and look to the girl who also got black eye, but the difference is, the black eye were place in her left eye.

''look down'' I stated to them.

''Middle age lady, make sure to teach them right at home'' I looked at her from head to toe and walked out of the deans office. I sigh and putted my hands in my pocket. from here I can see dad waiting for us.

''Ms. Lee, thanks for the hard work'' dad mumbled to Ms. Lee. She's a family friend, she's like a mother to me.

''it's nothing. Go on home'' Ms. Lee replied.

''why are you doing this'' he asked. we're on our way home.

''it's because I'm getting bullied that I'm beating them up''

''Fine. It's better that getting beat up'' I let the tears silently fall. I really wanted to see mom.I wanted to touch her and to hug her. I'm doing this because I'm longing for their attention.

''I wanna be with my mom. Send me to Australia'' I Stated. He just faced me with his blank expression

THE DAY AFTER

After what happened yesterday, ilI decided to transfer to a new school, dad agreed so no worries. I stood up from my bed and walked out of my room

''give me some time, I'll pay you'' I heard dad inside his office. I'm dying because of curiosity so I leaned my ear in the door so that I can hear him.

''i'll pay as soon as I get some money.....................my company is suffering because we lost a big money........I promise that I will pay you.....................no! not my daughter''

I heard foot steps so I ran and hide in my room.Did I heard it right? dad has a big dept? and bankrupcy?, impossible that can't be.

''seul, come with me we're going to your school to arrange your papers so that you can transfer to your new school'' Ms. lee said,we're having our lunch.

''okay''

Today is my first day here in my new school and I fired my driver.I want to have a simple life, with no driver and no bodyguard at all. I'm just wearing a simple cloth, a jeans and a black sweater with a hood.

New school, new friends, new teachers and new enemies. entered the school and walked in the hallway. I think I caught all of their attention because they are all staring at me. I bowed my head down so that they won't notice me .

''bitch'' I heard someone

'tss! i'm not just a bitch coz i'm more that a bitch' I wanted to say those words but I can't, it's my first day here, remember?. I think I'm out of place here because most of the girls were wearing a skirt and a sleeveless. What a slut!

I just passed them. if looks could kill,I think I'm already a deadly corpes here. They are all looking at me intently. The hell is their problem? ,tss I took a can of soda in my backpack. I opened and drink it.

A guy bumped on me and the soda was accidentally threw to him. I looked up and my side,swept bangs went up with me. I always wore my hair up in an alegant messy bun to symbolize my ruthlessness and class.

''holy f*ck'' he cussed. I just passed him. The hell I care? it's not my fault anyways, he's the one who bumped on me.

I can see in my peripheral vision that he's coming to me and going to punch me so I turn around and roundhouse kicked his goddamn face. I smirked. After a few second my face got serious. I started walking again , leaving him dumfounded and with his nose bleeding, he's sitting on the floor, still in the state of shock.

''we're not yet done'' he uttered.

I could feel the stares on my back.

I could hear the whispers foating through the air

====

any suggestions? feel free to comment :)

do u believe it guys this story is already on chart, humor 150 and romance 256. even though its just only the first chapter...muah muah i love u guys continue reading

grecilcar