Ch. 19: Cutting Deep

Rae runs into the house and sees Prince’s leg. “Who did this to you baby?” She asks him freaking out. He grabs her face in his palms. “Calm down. I’m fine. A little hurt but still okay. I didn’t see the person. It was dark and it happened too fast.” He tells her. Sidney thinks for a moment. “Why was it dark?” Sid asks them. “Because whoever was in the house kept turning all the lights on and off.” Roc explains. SiSi starts looking around. She suddenly notices someone run into the woods that are located near Sidney’s home. Roc snaps his fingers at SiSi. “Babe, what’s wrong?” He asks in concern as he notices the blank expression on SiSi’s face as she glares through the window. She looks at all of them. “I don’t think that person was gone when we got here.” She tells them. “What makes you think that?” Sidney asks her. SiSi stares out the window again. “Baby, what did you see out there?” Roc asks her. “Someone walked into the woods Roc!” She says and then collapses to the floor. He wakes her up and sits her up. “We’re obviously not safe anywhere except at the hospital so how bout we just stay there till we can figure out what the fuck we’re gonna do.” Sidney tells them and heads for her SUV. They all jump in with her and leave.

*Hospital*

Diggy runs to the nurses’ station to check on his wife. “My Whinter was supposed to been out of surgery, may I see her now?” He asks. She gives him a funny look. “One moment sir.” She says and goes to the back for a moment. She comes back with the surgeon. “Sir, your wife died. I’m so sorry.” The surgeon tells him. Diggy drops to his knees very distraught. Prod runs over to him and consoles him. “I know how you feel man.” He tells him. “How the fuck do you know?” Diggy says angrily. “You must have forgot I lost my wife during all this too! You’re not the only person going through shit!” Prodigy gets angry. “I’m sorry for being insensitive. I didn’t mean it.” Diggy apologizes. Prodigy nods his head. “How are we ever gonna get through this when we don’t even know who’s doing this to us. We’re not safe anywhere. There’s no way to get help from our country. We’re stuck fighting for our lives.” Prodigy tells them as tears fall upon his cheek. “I can’t live like this for the rest of my life. I really can’t.” SiSi tells them. “We have no choice babe!” Roc says frustatedly. SiSi rolls her eyes. “We’ve made it this far and we’re gonna make it farther!” Rae says with a burst of hope. All of a sudden they see a whole team of doctors and nurses running into Bahja’s room. Everyone looks from one another with a curious look. “What could this be?” Diggy asks.

Stay Tuned- Chasity