Chapter 1

Today was the day! Today's the day I get adopted. Hopefully this home will be better than the last....and the one before that, and the one before that.

I waited at the entrance, sitting on my phone. We don't normally get gadgets and stuff but I get myself a paper round and baby sit to save up.

I heard a car pull up and my eyes immediately looked up. It was Gina. Gina was the one adopting me. She has 3 sons, two of which are twins.

"Hey" I gave her a small smile. "Hi darling" she smiled back. Her voice wasn't what I pictured. Oh. If you're wondering I hadn't met her before that moment. I just saw pictures in the report.

She wasn't a very tall person, although neither am I. She had dark hair and her smile was welcoming and sweet.

She picked my suitcase up and loaded it into the car. My social worker then came out. "Right, Kayla. This is Gina your new Foster Carer. Gina, this is Kayla, she's quiet but after a while she will open up. Gina this is the papers you will need, and this one, you need to sign. It's for us." My social worker, Maria, handed her the paper and gave Gina a pen. Gina signed and Maria waved me off.

I got into the car and buckled myself in. "You aren't afraid of dogs are you?" Gina asked. I shook my head. "Good, we just have a small white dog called Lala" she told me.

After about 10 minutes we came to a stop in a parking space. "Welcome home." Gina said as she un-buckled her seatbelt.

I smiled. It was a nice quiet street. The houses were averaged size with a white stone pattern on them.

I got out the car and got my suitcase. I dragged it along the pavement following Gina into a garden. She opened the door. "I'm home" Gina shouted through the house.

"I'll show you where your room is and then you can meet my boys" Gina told me. She took my suitcase and put the handle down, carrying it upstairs.

I followed Gina to a door. "Open it then" she smiled at me. I gave her a smile back and reached for the handle. I opened the door and my eyes widened. It was my dream room! (Picture featured in chapter)

"Thank you so much" I said and hugged Gina. "This must've cost so much, you didn't have to" I continued. "But I wanted to" Gina said and smiled.

"Right lets see the boys" She said.

She knocked on a door. I waited nervously. Gina seemed nice enough, her sons must be too.

Someone opened a door. It was a female. "Oh hey Tamzin" Gina said. "I didn't know you were here" she smiled at Tamzin I guess her name was. "Yeh, Beau invited earlier on" She replied to Gina. "Oh well this is Kayla, the new addition to the family" Gina introduced me. I smiled at Tamzin. "Hey" I said. "Hiya, well come in then" She said.

We walked in and I started playing with my fingers. "Boys this is Kayla, treat her like your sister since soon she legally will be" Gina told them. Their eyes shot towards me, smiles on their faces. "Hiya, well I'm Beau, the oldest and most handsome" A guy said, obviously named Beau. "I'm luke, the better looking twin" Luke said, obviously one of the twins. "And this piece of shit here is Jai" Beau smiled, pointing to his younger brother.

I smiled. "Is that Black ops 3?" I asked. Jai nodded. " can I have a shot after you have a shot" I asked. "Yeh, I don't see why not" He said.

"Right well I'll just leave you guys" Gina said and left.

"You can sit beside me" Tamzin said, patting the bed beside her. I smiled and sat down. "I'm beaus girlfriend" she said. "Aw, how long?" I asked her. "Nearly 11 months" she smiled and I smiled back.

Well I think I'm gonna enjoy this family.

Hey guys!! So if a new character is introduced, their picture will be in the next chapter with information.

Anyway. I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)