Chapter 4

Once I made my Twitter I noticed that I did have some hate but it didn't bother me, if they were real fans of Jai they would be happy for him.

Wait. I thought. Why is Jai famous? I asked myself.

"Jai" I shouted. "What" I heard a voice shout back. "Come here" I replied. Next thing I know he walks in, phone in his hand and a cup of Cola in the other. "Why are you famous?" I asked him. "One sec" He told me and I waited. "This is why"

It was a video of all the boys including Daniel and James doing stupid/funny things on a pier. The video ended and it had me in knots.

"Right okay, how many subscribers has 'The Janoskians' got?" I asked him. "Over 2 million"

I went back to my phone and saw that Jai didn't even mention that I was his new sister, although he did tell them before I came so I think they would have figured it out.

I decided to tweet my first ever tweet. 'Hey, so I'm the brooks new sister if you haven't realised. No need for hate ;) I'm only here for a bit of fun!' And I tweeted it.

Different tweets started flooding back like 'You're lucky' and 'I bet you're not even pretty'. To be honest the hate ones were pretty pathetic.
--------------
"Kayla" I heard Gina's voice shout. I went down to the living room. "Yeh?" I asked her. "You'll need to go to school after the Holidays" she told me. "Yeh I know" I replied. "You'll go to Panola. My boys went there" Gina told me. I smiled. "I'm fine with that" I told her. "Good" She smiled at me.
---------

The door bell rang. I got up and answered it. "Tamzin, you can just walk in" I told her. "Yeh but I'm not Tamzin" she said. "Yeh you are?" I questioned. "No, I'm her twin, I was here looking for Tamzin" She told me. "Well I'm Kayla and Tamzin isn't here" I told her. "Sara, right well I'll just go then, bye" And off she went. "Bye".

I shut the door. "Who was that?" Beau asked as he walked into the kitchen. "Sara" I told him. "So you guys have met then?"
"Yeh, she came looking for Tamzin" I told him. "Oh, she's shopping with her friend.....Emma, I think" He said.

I went to my room and decided to take a shower. I walked into my bathroom and got undressed. I started running my shower.

I looked in the cabinet. There were Lush Shower Jellies and Bath Bombs and basically everything good. Gina's went too far I thought to myself.

I grabbed the Santas Belly shower Jelly and the Twilight Shower Gel.
--------

After my shower I got into Pyjamas. I went into bed and sat on my phone. I checked Twitter and decided to follow some people. 'Re-Tweet for a follow<3' I tweeted.

I followed most people and decided some sleep would be good.

I turned my light off and fell asleep.

This is quite a bad chapter but in the next or next again chapter there will be some drama :)