Chapter 3 : The Answer (Vocaloid Love Story)

A/N : Hello mallows!~ since the first 2 chapters are POV of Ella-chan (aka Luka Megurine) this one would be the POV of the boy or Dylan (Kaito Shion). Yes i already revealed the characters image since it’s going to be later shown anyways. So yeah, sorry for late updates for those who are still reading my story >.< hope you would like it and if you do, go share, vote or comment X3

~ ~ ~

This is the only chance I get to save her from misery. If she would come I would express to her how I feel and we shall escape to all this madness. She doesn’t deserve any of this, it’s too much for her and I wouldn’t let this happen anymore. As long as I would be beside her, no one shall hurt my beloved.

"Where could she be?" I asked myself as I waited to the place where we are supposed to meet.

Hours have passed and still no sign of her presence. I have to act fast and waiting would take me nowhere. Running towards my house, I quickly went up to my room and straight to where my window was. She must have left a note, I thought to myself as i pulled the string.

This was our way to communicate when we’re not seeing each other. Her parents don’t like me for some unknown reasons but we still kept our friendship a secret. Once i tried going to her house but then her dad threatened me with a gun in hand and I never tried to dare going there anymore. These red strings tied to our window seals were important because it keeps us connected.

I pulled out the hidden strings in the woods and was shocked when i saw the other end being cut off with a note attached at the end. It seems familiar with the note i passed to her earlier. Quickly unfolding it to read, my heart broke into million pieces as my eyes passed every word. Tears escaped my eyes and feelings mixed.

My Beloved Dylan,

I believe that our time was cut short. You don’t know how much i wanted to escape with you so badly into the world of unknown leaving behind all these nightmares that keeps clinging to me but sadly I couldn’t make it anymore. Life has been unfair, I know but someday you would accept the decision I have made. It may be tough to take in but it’s not as easy on the other side. I want you safe, my angel. Don’t worry about me anymore. I’m strong, aren’t I?

Much love and care,

Ella-chan

P.S: I never stopped loving you, even if i would be far away from you as possible. One person would never be replaced in my heart and that is you.

Her letter made me fall weak on my knees and I don’t have any other to blame but myself for being a coward in not telling her how I felt sooner. If I just told her this earlier I could have taken her away already. She wouldn’t have a hard time anymore. But nonetheless, despite all of this, I have to be strong for her. My love for you, Ella chan would never fade and would never give up.

You just wait my beloved, I will come for you.