new start

"Olives POV"

"Oh hush up" I laughed .

He flashed me a smile but stayed quite

" only for you my princess" he said.

I snort .

"Who knew you were so romantic " I said sarcastically.

I kept my face blank as I looked at him. He's not telling me something.

For the last 30 mins. He looked at me with regret and he was nervous.

"Hey babe can we go out side? " I questioned .

Knowing he wouldn't dare say no .

Looking confused he answer "uh sure"

I took his hand in mine and led him outside the diner we were eating at .

I sighed And faced him .

"OK spill it " I said.

I knew as soon as I spoke those words , he knew what I mean.

He spoke in a low voice , and looked in my eyes

"Olive, I fell in love with you. I just want you to know before I tell you everything.

First of my real name is Alex. I'm the second command in Levis gang" - I cut him off with my sharp intake of breath.

"Alex POV"

She cut me off ,but I choose to keep going . but I look at the ground instead off her.

" about a month ago he told me I had do make you fall in love with me, no matter what. Everything I told you was a lie...". I paused and looked in her eyes.

Which started to tear up.

" I'm not a virgin. Back in my town I probably slept with all the girls willing. anyway he told me me after you fell in love with me then I would have to drug you and take you to him"

I stopped and grabbed her hands and pulled her to me.

" I love you olive , and I knew from the start I would fall for you . your perfect, and I never meant for this to happen . please forgive me".

I finished off while looking in her eyes so she knew I spoke the truth.

I watched as she snatched her hands away from me and avoided my gaze.

Slowly she looked at me then to the promise ring I have given to her while we were friends. It means that I would always be there for her .

She took it off and slowly placed it in my hands.

She smiled sadly and walked away.

I didn't follow her . knowing I lost her.

Forever.

"Olives POV"

I cried in sorrow .

As I walked home.

I love mason , well Alex . I thought bitterly .

I guess all good things come to a end.

I never realized it before but I'm not happy here .

I always have a fake smile and I'm in pain 24/7.

Its time for a new start.

I ran to my current house and started packing. I know nobody is home anymore as the house is quite .

I grabbed a few pieces of paper and a pen.

I wrote each of them a letter.

I grabbed my things and made a run for the door .

Looking back for one last time . I allowed myself to smile. As I look for a new future . as I start a new life. Leaving everything else behind.

Goodbye , for now. I thought to myself.

"Alice's POV"

Me and the gang are currently at the nearest park . but were about to leave since we are all tired.

"Lets go guys" I whined.

"Fine" jayden and Ivan say.

As soon as we got home I noticed something different .

Shrugging it off I put my coat down and go to my room . right when I jump on my bed I see a pile of papers underneath me.

I panicked and called the guys.

"What wrong"

"Where's olive"

" I'm hungry"

Are the responses I get when they all burst in my room .

I showed them the notes which have ours names written on one each. Even kyle had one

I opened mine

Dear Alice,

*****************
This was supposed to be posted 2 days ago buttttt me being me ,

I deleted it instead off publishing it so I had to rewrite it

Unfortunately its not as long as I would have liked but I Celt I should stop here to leave y'all wondering what's in those letters, any. Comment please!