Chapter 7

Listen to scream it out by Ellie Goulding
No ones pov-

It was fourth period one of the periods the girls had together. Mahogany and dahlia where running towards their next class that was on the second floor of the Honor section.

"Hurry only two more minutes before doors shut." Dahlia said to mahogany.

"I'm running I'm Running." mahogany replied back.

They ran as they made it to the door for  Good deeds session with professor Clarissa Dovey.

As they ran into class they spotted their friend Aria sitting alone two chairs empty at her table.

They walk Over and sit with her.

Ring ring.

They had made it just in time.

"Welcome to Good Deeds 101 I am
Your professor Clarissa Dovey but that's professor Dovey to you. You will learn how to have the most perfect community help ethic, children learning skills, elderly help skills, and many more things." Says professor Dovey.

The three girls look at each other smiling.

"We got this." Dahlia and Mahogany say to each other.

"Try being a daughter of the pauper good deeds is my name." Aria says.

"I think we should start with the two readers from Laforson today and see if they live up to our standards." Ms.Dovey says.

Mahogany and Dahlia both stands.

"Well we are mahogany." Says mahogany.

"And Dahlia, we are both from Laforson another book reader village and we are both best friends." Dahlia says.

"We do a lot in our village, we help clean the local square in the community even if it takes till supper time." Mahogany says.

"We help in the library and teach go little kids willingly and we also Eli them with homework and watch them sometimes and not for money." Dahlia says.

"We helped my mom Work in the elderly home on every other Saturday until 3:00 and even preformed little songs." Mahogany says.

Professor Dovey stares at them in awe as she hers the endless amount of good Deeds the two girls did together willingly.

"We helped my mom in the local hospital tend to patients and give them
Food feed them
Change bandages." dahlia adds.

"And finally, we helped my father at his vet office and groomed the endless amount of pets that came through gave them their shots and medicines and prescriptions." Mahogany finishes.

"Wow I don't think anyone can ever and I Mean ever do as much as you girls I mean you two are miracle children of Good Deeds and I can tell you did this out of your own intentions just to do it not because you want to show your good. You princesses need to take note from these girls and get some good ones because they will be ones to ace the test number one rankings for the both of you." Professor Dovey says.

Two glowing white light number ones appear over Dahlia and Mahogany's head as they sit smiling softly.

"Finally a class we can pass." Dahlia says to mahogany.

"I think Professor Dovey will
Be my favorite teacher." Mahogany says.

"Wow you guys are saints or something I never did half as much as you." Aria whispers to them.