one

jack's pov
i had always hated airports and flying in planes. something always seemed to go wrong. i would either miss my flight or it would be delayed. just thinking about it made me sick to my stomach.
i stared out of the taxi window at the bold streets of New York, my favorite city. i didn't want to leave, but i missed home.
soon enough, i had arrived at the airport.
i let out a long breath as i walked through the automatic doors, clutching the handle of my suitcase.
"let's do this"

braelynn's pov

New York had always been one of my favorite cities.
it had so many surprises. some were good and some were bad.
everyone in New York was serious. they all walked around in suits and perfectly tied-ties that had bland stripes sliding across them. 
they carried briefcases in their hands and stood up straight.
i had never been a serious person. i loved to laugh, smile, and travel.
i loved to travel. i loved flying from place to place. i loved looking out of the window and seeing all the tiny buildings that used to seem so tall and important. i loved airports and their overpriced coffee that no one really drank.
i loved all the small stores that mostly sold magazines and granola bars. i loved the places that i got to explore. i loved everything about traveling.