1-TEN YEARS AFTER

Hello everyone this still your ATE @jenygaringa turns out @jenygaringa2.

I got some problem from old account so i decided to do another one .

Im sad because i found friends and got some followers but then nothing i can do about it..
( stupidity ) hehehee...

This is Taglish hard enough got bleeding from writing ( hehehe )

Hoping for everyone to enjoy and be patient about tbe grammar and spelling .

Thank you....

----''''''''''''---------''''"""""''-'''''''''------

" Joey don't forget the gig I told you. The wedding proposal , Johnson wanted to be you.

And in fact binigay na ang half payment and that lucky man gave us enough haha haha! !! " she's Jocelyn a friend and a cousin of mine from a far relative.

Wedding proposal,,, ...... every girls dream a fantasies just like no other.

Hahaha .... from 18 teeny now a 28 year old woman ... who just graduated from a community college.

I do singing as a part-time in any occasion .

But the weirdest thing was.... happened when someone let me sing how to breakup to someone through song....

" common sisi you really need to do this ..

This is an extra don't just think about yourself huh.. "

" ;i know but Johnson is part of my past life... " i said

Johnson Corda is from a wealthy family who happened to be an outcast because of his gender.

He's actually a gay.... ang perfectionist niyang tatay di siya tanggap.

And unfortunately turns out to be Tom's first cousin from her mother side.

" stop thinking about the past .... i know how long you've been through ..

but Joey you can't run from it everytime .

Just think about your future ... im sure uncle Billy will be very sad wherever he is...

And also..... you still looking for a job .

You're 28 but then no permanent job... "sabay buntong hininga.

Jocelyn is right..... when i think about it I'm not going to lose anything.

Because I lost everything already....

Flashback........

" Joey ..... I love my son and you love him too.

Im sorry but i think you and Rich ... can't go on...

because of us adults i don't think ..... "

that was the words of his father kept in my mind over and over.

" you're asking me to stay away from your son..?

Because of you and my own mother... my dad suffered so much.....

..... silently he endured everything..

And now both Rich and I will pay for it....

you are cruel ..... really cruel to us " i sAid while crying.

" I'm really sorry . I know sorry wasn't enough .... "

" no! I can't i know we're still young but ..."