Part 6 what did i do

I walked in Tyler's house and he still had all of our pictures up since 2 years ago.I said "wow you still have these up".Tyler says "yea don't they look nice".I say" yea they do". "Are u hungry"he asked me.i started to cry then Tyler started walking to me.i just smacked my lips on his.he pulled away and said"you're getting married tomorrow and now you want me"he yelled."Tyler you were right about chandler"I said."what the hell are you talking about are you drunk or something"he asked."Tyler I want you back"I said."I want you back toothed said and pushed me to the wall and started kissing my neck."Tyler if I go back to you you promise to help with the house and when I'm with a friend and it's a boy you don't attack him ok"I told him.he shook his head yes then asked"now where were we"."I think you were going to push me on the bed"I said.he smiled ask bit his lips then pushed me on the bed and lifted my shirt up.he licked my stomach then went up to my lips."I love you Mk"he said"I love you too Tyler"I said back.we were kissing and then Tyler's phone went off(ringtone I just had sex by Akon)."hold on babe it's josh"

Tyler"wazz up josh

Josh"hey brother what you doing tomorrow"

Tyler"ummmmmm I don't know let me call you back and see if I have anything to do tomorrow"

Josh"wait who's there with you"

Tyler"why would you ask that"

Josh"because any other time I call you and ask you wanna hang out you say a yes every time but now you don't so you have somebody over so who is it"

Tyler"ok well me and Mk are back together"

Josh"shut up dude when"

Tyler"like 10 minutes ago"

Josh"you guys having sex or what"

Tyler"you can say that"

Josh"well you have fun but dude what if she gets pregnant"

Tyler"I'd be happy to death and I won't leave her side because I get worried about her being by herself because what if she's 9 mouths and I leave her she'll give birth and I won't be here to help her threw the pain she'll be screaming in pain with nobody's hand to hold on to"

Josh"well if she needs help just call me I'd be glad to help"

Tyler"ok just don't look at her pussy or I'll kill you"

Josh"really dude you'd think I do that to you"

Tyler"no but I'm just saying"

Josh"ok well see ya have fun but not to much fun"

Tyler hung up the phone and looked back at me laughing."why are you laughing"I asked him."josh he is such a dick head"he said back."so agin where were we"he asked."we were about to make out I'm guessing"I said.he smiled then started kissing me.we feel asleep I woke up at 2am in the morning and looked out the window.i couldn't believe Chandler had girls over when I said just a friend not fucking thousands of them but now I'm with Tyler I'm wondering if I should just lay off for a little and be a lone wolf and do what I want but I have a pack and Oh Shit I have to get up at 6 to go to he pack meeting.i let a groan then laid back down.when I my head reach the pillow Tyler's strong arms went around me and I could feel his abs on my back.i closed my eyes then went into a deep sleep.

Sry it took so long but here's chapter 6 enjoy it and let's get at least 100 votes on here I would love that thanks love ya all😊