1. London

From the perspective of Danielle:

In the morning I woke up. I opened the window and get some fresh air.

As soon as I opened my window the sun slammed in my face. Well me not to interfere.

I walked over to the closet, opened it and pulled out of it the first thing I grabbed.

To my good fortune to have been black shorts and white tank top with the words I Love / Hate You.

I put make-up and hair bun committed to. When I was done I went to check whether Perrie up.

In her room was not so I went down. When I walked into the kitchen just took my breath smell fresh beautiful

toast with honey.

Lee: Good morning. Have you stay up late? - I asked her.

Perrie: Good. No. - Smiled at me.

Lee: Hmmmm .... here but it smells good. - I smiled.

Perrie: Dont rave here over them toast but they eat because you can not resist and eat them myself. -She grinned and stared at the toast.

I forgot to mention the fact that Perrie is little one can say "all eat". : D

Lee: Feel free to eat them I can buy something at McDonald's.

Perrie: Lee I love youuuuu. - Threw me smile from ear to ear, and undertook the toast with honey.

Lee: I have an idea for today.

Perrie: What? - With a mouth full of me exclaimed. She did not really understand. It was said that: Wht?

In my mind, I laughed and I had to hold me to don´t start laugh aloud.

After a while I answered her: What if we made today such a minor tour of London and the London stores?

Perrie broke away from the toasting and her eyes twinkle appeared.

She stood up from the table and now empty mouth said: I'm going to get dressed and put my makeup in 3 minutes I´ll be down.

I've yet it fails to say anything and it took the stairs to the first floor of four.

I have already been retained and this time I began to laugh at her until I had cramps.

She just looked at me with a look of  WTF and went way up.

From the perspective of Perrie:

In the morning I woke up early. Lee still asleep. I met mine and I started making breakfast. That's what always. Toast with honey.

I also love Lee toasts. When Lee met mine started to gush over that smell.

Lee: Good morning. Hmmmm .... here but it smells good. - She smiled.

Perrie: Good. Lee don´t rave here over them toast but they prefer to eat because you can not resist and eat them myself. - She smiled at me I stared at those toasts.

Lee you probably noticed, it is said: Feel free to eat them I can buy something at McDonald's. -Smiled at me.

I threw at her smile from ear to ear, and undertook to eating.

Lee suggested that today we could go on such a minor tour of London and the London shops.

I have broken away from the table and from the toast and my big green eyes I light up like a traffic light.

Of happy facial expression I just said I'm going to get dressed and put my makeup in 3 minutes I will be down. - And it was not me.

Stairs up I took the four. Lee started to laugh at me as a fling and I have just turned up by WTF I looked at her.

When I came up immediately from the smile on his face I opened door to my room and I flew to the closet.

From there I took out the first thing that came under my arm. They were yellow shorts and red T-shirt that says I HATE BOYS. No one better than the other. Then I flew to bathroom and there I put my makeup and put hair in a ponytail. Down I ran like hell. I was there with my phone and wallet in hand.

Lee: Well gentlemen. Seriously there was only a moment. Can we go? -With a smile asked me.

That girl Perrie hesitate. - I sort of punched into it.

Lee took a cell phone and house keys. To don´t sleep out. :D

So we started our tour of London. I was just wondering. Everyone is talking about this in that it is rainy city. But no. It is the most beautiful city I have ever seen. Lee also liked. And those stores.

Oh, great. When it was getting dark and we took last trade happened what not ...