Chapter 5: Ceremony

Tanner
Thank you. Alexis said through the mind link.

Your very welcome. I said back.

I'm sorry for what I said to you the other day. She said.

No, no don't be sorry what I did to you I deserved everything you said to me. I said when we got to the tree close to our pack. Jasmine and Zack were already there. Diana and David came 2 minutes later.

Do you guys know how to change back? I asked. Jasmine, Diana, and Alexis nodded.

Wait but don't we change back naked? Jasmine asked. I nodded. Zack and David went and got shirts for the girls and pants for me and them.

If were going to change you guys have to turn around. Diana sighed. Zack, David, and I turned around. About 20 seconds later the girls were done.

"You guys can turn around now." Alexis said. We turned around and changed back. We quickly put on our pants.

"Can we go inside now?" Alexis asked.
I grabbed her hand and pulled her inside.

***
"Ah!" I heard a scream go through all three houses. It was Alexis, Jasmine, and Diana. I ran down the hall way from my dad's office. When I found Alexis, Diana, and Jasmine in my room they all looked scared.

"Who the heck made of my favorite girls scream?!" Zack asked screaming down the hallway and running. As soon as Zack got their so did David.

"What did you all scream for?" David asked.

Alexis grabbed my hand and pulled me out of our room and into the living room. She started crying I was about to ask why but she stopped me.

"Why did you lie to me?" She asked.

"I didn't...." I said confused. "What are you talking about?"

"You're mom came into my room and showed Jasmine, Diana, and I this." Alexis said handing me a paper. The paper was a rules and procedures of being Luna. Alexis snatched the paper back.

"I didn't know this would happen so fast." I confessed. "Alexis baby, I'm sorry."

"Don't I'm 15 I don't want to be Luna yet. Diana doesn't want to be the Beta's wife yet either."

"Wait my dad made David beta?" I asked. Alexis nodded like it was no big deal. "So what is my sisters rank?"
"Um I think she's a seven." Alexis said. My eyes widened. In our pack we went by rank. Only the Alpha and Luna were rank 10. Then the Betas at 9 and then so on.

"Alright." I shrugged.

"Ok well I don't want to be Luna okay." Alexis said.

"Ok gosh Alexis would you shut up about it already." I said she looked shocked. "If the pack wants to meet their Luna then that is what they are going to do."

"Tanner I don't-" she started but I interrupted her.

"I don't care you are going to be a Luna soon so grow up!" I yelled. Alexis eyes started to water before she ran down the hallway.

The next morning I woke up and Alexis wasn't in my bed. David and Zack rushed into my room.

"Where are the girls?" David asked.

"I don't know." I said. I got out of bed and saw a piece of paper. It said note 1 of 3 must find all three to understand.

"Did you guys see notes in your rooms?" I asked Zack and David ran to their bedrooms and came back with a piece of paper each.