The Servers In Ruins

This story is one that no jammer will ever forget.

One day, I was logging onto AJ. But when I saw the loading screen, an unusual message was displayed on it.

"TURN BACK! DON'T HAVE ANY BUDDIES!"

I was sure I was imagining things, so I pinched myself. But I wasn't dreaming. The screen suddenly became fizzy, the globe turning became red and black, and an arctic wolf began sledding down a bloody hill on the screen. I couldn't bring myself together.

But even creepier... When I finally got onto Animal Jam, it asked me to select a server. Normally these days, AJ just puts you in a random, open server. But this time, I had to choose between two empty servers. The rest were full.

Suddenly, realistic, yet pixelated blood spilled from the top of the screen and dripped onto all of the full servers. It stopped at the two empty servers - Withered and Tempest. I'd heard of Tempest, before - it was the place you went to in the Goat Myth (not by me). I didn't want to have water all over my house at night or something, so I reluctantly clicked Withered.

Then, I popped up as what looked like a donkey. It had permanently brown fur and black boy eyes (I checked, and I couldn't change anything). The only thing I could change about it was its worn blanket. Whenever I clicked it, it became a different color.
So, I just decided to stick to light blue.

As my donkey trotted around Jamaa Township, I could see that all of its buildings were in ruins. Mira's statue had fallen to the ground in crumbled, shattered pieces. All of the shops had missing roofs and doors torn in half, also splattered with blood.

I'm dreaming, I thought to myself, but I couldn't even think convincingly.

"I want you to get me out of this server," my donkey, whose name was Wretched Scaryclaws, said without me typing it.

"Okay," I typed back.

It turned out that when I clicked the new server icon, the game turned back to normal. But don't forget - when you see an arctic wolf sledding on a bloody hill, X out immediately. Nobody knows who made the server Withered, but you're about to find out...

I hope you liked my Creepypasta! Sorry if it's short, boring, and not so creepy.