Prologue

"Your dead."

"I know." I smiled sweetly.

Wanna know what happened? I threatened a teacher for the third time today.

What? They were pissing me off.

"Anyways enough shit, you coming?" I asked Ashley.

"Ughh how many are there?"

"I'm only bringing 25." No I'm not talking about drugs. I'm talking about alcohol bottles. I'm kidding I ain't about that life. I was asking if she's coming to the fight I have to deal with and 25 people are coming with me. I know I know that's less but I won't really need anyone but myself. I'm not big headed but I can definitely knock out a few people. Let's just say that's the nice way of saying it.

"Fine." I nodded. "Um Ella?" "Sup" I replied. "So called badass and squad 2 o'clock coming here" I scoffed what would these cunts want.

"Yo Ella"
"WHAT,Chase?!"
"Heard your in a fight"
"And what"
"Your up against me good luck you'll need it"
"The last time I heard that cuss I was 5" I replied truthfully.

"The last time I came across a bitch was when I was 10" he wants to play it like that huh? 

"The last time I fought against a 'bad boy' was when I was 11 and nobody tried me since"

He was thinking of a reply but got none and just walked of. "That's how you slay it" spoke Ashley reaching out her hand for q high five which I gave.

-After The Fight-

"How the fuck did no one win that?" Questioned Ashley. 

"I don't know but he ain't getting away with that" 

"Neither are you" I heard a voice which was trying to sound threatening-Chase- 

"How we gonna do this thrn?" I asked straight out.

"You me challenges dares and all that stuff meet me tomorrow alone at 7:00 outside school" I just nodded couldn't be asked to reply and walked of with  Ashley.

___________________________________________________________

A/N:Hope you enjoy this story it's a teen fic updates on Wednesday.

Sky 🤘