Finding Out The Gender

Today we're gonna see if my baby is a girl or a boy. Kevin and I got dressed then left. I signed in. I was nervous for some reason. Kevin held my hand and then rubbed circles.

"Anahi Juarez." I got up with Kevin. Kevin followed us.

"Hola." The nurse said.

"Hola." I replied. Kevin smiled.

"So vamos a checar su peso y su medida." The nurse said.

"Okay, Kevin leave." I whine. Kevin rolled his eyes, left, and then we got my weight and size.

"Okay, we can go to the room." The nurse laughed.

"The doctor will be with you guys in a minute." The nurse smiled.

We waited for a while then Dr. Mauricio walked in.

"Hello everyone are we here for an ultrasound?" He asked.

"Yup." I replied.

"Okay." He put the cold gel and then started moving around.

"Do you guys wanna know the gender." The doctor asked.

I smile and nod my head, "yes"

"Kay, so let's see, its little head is right here, the eyes, the lips, the nose" he points at the face features, "um its little hands, it's feet, oh and it looks like it's a ..." "Wait I see something." He looks and studies the sonogram, "is everything okay?" Kevin asks. "Uhm yea it looks like you're having boy and girl twins." I feel tears run down my face and Kevin looks down at me happily with tears in his eyes.

"Congratulations you guys have 2 healthy baby's." The doctor smiled.