we are young

Jackie's pov

I started having flashbacks of the times it wasn't really Adam.

I kissed the damn bastards face. I told him I loved him. and the whole time it wasn't even him

My eyes closed tears falling down my face. All of a sudden i had opened my eyes to see my whole gang standing behind Brad and his gang.

He turned around.

Oh look guys, we have company. He says with a evil smile.

The jokes up Brad. Your days are numbered. With all of us you'll never even get through the first of one of us.
Brian says calmly with an angered look on his face.

Oh are they now because last time I checked I'm still king of my pride land.

He scoffs.

Give her back now. Tommy demands pointing his sphere at him.

Please like that's gonna work on me. He says.

Then he pointed at his head. He walked towards him and it was touching the side of it.

He swallowed. Alright. Alright. You can have her back. He says. He walks over to me. Looked down at me.

Tears still streamed down my face. Then he got pinned down by someone growling. He stood up. He turned to me.

Adam! I yelled in happiness. He ran over to me and uncuffed me. He hugged me.

I cried harder. I looked up at him. How did you get out? I ask. No time for that. We need to kill these bastards. Before they do the same.to us.

Gang go now! He shouted. They immediately like went to war. Brad stood up. Now there was fire in some spots.

Adam growled and they both attacked each other. I turned to see Neveah. You. I growl.

Yeah me now fight me bitch. We went at it. Everyone was at war now. I threw her to the ground stabbing her.

Fuck you. She said before passing out.
The others had defeated Brad's gang.

Adam had beaten Brad to a pulp. Adam ran by me. Brad stood up.

Jackie there's something you need to know. He Says.

I looked at him with a serious look. And what's that? I reply.

He pulled out a locket from his back pocket. I'm your real father. He says his voice choked.

What? No that can't be my real father is dead. So is my mother. He handed me the locket I looked inside it.

It was a picture of him holding a baby that was....me.

He fell to his knees. The band stared in shock. Your mother and I...we we're so happy together. And with you it was even better.

But then the war had came and your mother was....killed and it was just me and you from then.

Then when it came to guarding pride land I couldn't take care of you anymore.. so I had abandoned you where I knew someone good and had a great life would find you.

And after that guarding the pride land wasn't as much a job for me to do anymore.

So years I had been searching for you. And I had finally found you. I just wanted my daughter back.

I didn't want to own the whole fucking world. He said as he was bleeding out from his side.

I just wanted you back. He said tears strolling down my face.

But now I see that it was a waste of my time looking. Because you obviously are in good hands of someone else.

And you can also take care of yourself and carry on without me.

He laid down on the hard cold concrete.

You are young. You have heart. And you were born as this world was falling apart.

You may think you don't belong. But you do. Its me that doesn't.

He grabbed my hand. Just know that no matter what I always loved you like the father you never had and that was me.

I'm sorry. He shut his eyes and his chest stopped rising. I fell to my knees. Crying.

I was wrong. All my life. He wasn't trying to hurt me. He was trying to keep me safe.

All those evil schemes and plans we're just to try and make me get with him. Because he loved me.

Jackie-

NO! I don't wanna hear anything from you! You lied to me my whole life!

I flew off still carrying the locket in my hand---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat on the edge of the tall building. The sun was coming up. The wind blew my feathers and hair.

I held up the locket in my hand.

I feel betrayed and lost. I heard footsteps. Adam.

He sat by me. His wings dropped over his shoulders. Im sorry. He says.

I looked at him. I had tears in my eyes. Look You might hate me but your father really was a bad man.

He says quietly. I started crying. I know. I say in tears. He pulled me into his chest.

I know I lied to you but I only did it to keep you safe. He says kissing the top of my head.

I looked up at him. Look we won the fight. We may be young but....in the end

We are Spiritual Superheros.

And Thats it thanks guys for reading this story i hoped you liked it.

I Love you all

Urs truly~

Kayla