Night-MARE 2

Calvin was at freddy fazbears pizza,foxy was out of order. The reson why was because his big brother ripped his head off. "Im sorry this happend to you."

Calvin whispered. Calvin woke up in his bed. "I hate these nightmares..." the boy whispered. Then he saw his closest door move. "hu?" He got out of bed,got his flashlight from the desk, and walked to the closet. He opend it up. Then flashed the light. "Grrrraaaaaa!" Foxy screamed. The boy shut his closet. Were did that come from? Calvin thought. He felt tears comming up to his eyes. He checked it agen. Just a foxy plush,no it was his foxy plush. Calvin grabbed it and set it on the floor. Looking deeply at it. Then he heard foot prints. He checked the time on the timer. 5:00 am. He ran to his bed and started crying. He hid under the sheets. "Beep beep beep beep!" The alarm went of. He found himself in the hall. "H-how did I get here?" He asked himself. He had his light in one hand. He flashed it to see his sisters plush. Finger trap. In a chair. Or what his brother called,plushtrap. From the storys of the burning down place of freddys fright. "oh no..." calvin said,be was choking on his tears. He turned the light off,then back on. Plushtrap wasnt there. But he did it agen. Not there. There was an X that was in front of him.calvin saw something next to the chair. A box? A locked box? Yes. A chest. The boy walked up to it,he forgot about plushtrap. Calvin got on his knees. Then picked at the locks. They wouldnt come of. He pulled on them,hit them. Nothing. Then he saw a timer. 22 seconds left. He turned around and turned on his light. Plushtrap was on the X. Then the boy woke up,at the pizzeria. "You woke up." The fredbear plush said. "You,can talk?!" He shouted. The bear didnt respond.